Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #021 Wooly-am Shatner  (Read 288 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #021 Wooly-am Shatner
« on: July 01, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #021 Wooly-am Shatner
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 09:22:25 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 5 min...

Virtuous Desires​Present.

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi All

Virtuous Desires​hey kev

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi ya Ben

Jeanne Theunissen​Hey there, I can stay for a little bit, anyway

Virtuous Desires​Hi Jeanne

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Jeanne

Jeanne Theunissen​Hey Ben and Kevin

Jeanne Theunissen​_Jurassic Park... LOL

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, I read up about this and it is rather "far fetched".

Christopher Johnson​Wooly-am Shatner

Christopher Johnson​Star Trek

Christopher Johnson​Never seen the show, but I made the joke. +1

Jeanne Theunissen​__You are too funny, Chris!

Psxpert Sylph​made it on time! :)

anvilhauler engineering​__That show was on when I was young in the 60's and early 70's and as kids we used to poke fun at it.

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Eric

Jeanne Theunissen​__Tasmanian Tiger is extinct but from what I understand, it was a kind of dog, too

Virtuous Desires​5 minutes late Eric, we're going to have to dock you. Sorry... 😀

Jeanne Theunissen​__Hey, Eric. Love your idea of putting the underscore in before posts since the chat is copied into the forum and there's no space between names and what people say. Makes it easier to read

Psxpert Sylph​i didnt go to the library today with the 112 D-gree heat outside...:-\

Jeanne Theunissen​__Oh wait... That was Kevin

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL

Jeanne Theunissen​__There's frost on the ground here.

anvilhauler engineering​__Looking soon to mammoth steaks coming to a supermarket freezer near you.

anvilhauler engineering​__McDonalds will have a real mammoth burger.

anvilhauler engineering​__It's freezing here at the moment too Jeanne. We have had some really hard frosts.

Virtuous Desires​Got the air conditioner running right now. Have to manually start it though till my part comes Monday to fix it.

Jeanne Theunissen​__Trade ya, Ben!

Jeanne Theunissen​__Ligers and Tigons are examples of the same thing

anvilhauler engineering​__That's how the passenger pigeons died out.

anvilhauler engineering​__The E.coli experiment is an excellent case to use on evolutionists.

Virtuous Desires​The mean ones are Muslim, just like the ducks.

Virtuous Desires​Oh joy, starting to hear fireworks outside (Rolls eyes).

Jeanne Theunissen​__Passenger pigeons died out because they were hunted out.

Jeanne Theunissen​__There used to be so many of them they were considered pests and the US government, in its infinite wisdom, not only created open hunting season year round, but put a bounty on them as well!

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes. The last one died in the Cincinnati Zoo in 1910. There used to be estimated 2 billion birds.

anvilhauler engineering​__For the movie they will just use elephants and glue some hair on to them. LOL

anvilhauler engineering​__Pig parts are already used in surgery. Xenographs.

anvilhauler engineering​__Heart valves. Skin for burns patients.

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, it is only buying time.

Christopher Johnson​^

Jeanne Theunissen​__They're actors

Psxpert Sylph​bad connection here, sry i gotta go. mobile not too good to me

anvilhauler engineering​__Animals get eaten by other animals and so there normally wouldn't be so many intact animals unless something big happened suddenly.

Virtuous Desires​Hey, hands off my looney tunes!

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL. Are they going to stop the sun too.

anvilhauler engineering​__Be a laugh if they got out in to the Siberian tundra and found the woolly mammoth hadn't died out and there were still a few living there.

anvilhauler engineering​__The claim was made that sharks didn't get cancer too .... until they found that they do.

anvilhauler engineering​__The more one gets in to molecular biology the more you begin to understand that it can all have only been made by god.

Virtuous Desires​Yup, democracy is king...

Jeanne Theunissen​__Michael Ord, a creationist, wrote a fascinating book on his theory of how the mammoths died.

Jeanne Theunissen​Don't know if he's right or not, but it makes sense

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks for that Jeanne. I might even look that one out.

Jeanne Theunissen​__Sorry, it's Michael Oard. The book is 'An Ice Age Caused by the Genesis Flood'

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks for that.

anvilhauler engineering​__The genome of man is so damaged by the mutations that occur for the worst at every generation.

anvilhauler engineering​__Excellent discussion Joshua. Thanks again.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 09:39:51 PM »
Last night, I found my husband watching a video on YouTube that was talking about this very topic and the various genetic experiments and programmes going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRZPjMURw

Also, here's a video of Michael Oard talking about what happened to the woolly mammoths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcH2f5stt0&list=PLftzcs-q3kU4kWNh4pOXbv-RUr_muDGen&index=6

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 01:00:14 PM »
 I am so sorry I missed such a great Google hang out! The subjects are so ludicrous! Thank you for sharing the video. I have to finish watching it still, but I am getting a kick out of it!
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 05:37:43 AM »
Last night, I found my husband watching a video on YouTube that was talking about this very topic and the various genetic experiments and programmes going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRZPjMURw

Also, here's a video of Michael Oard talking about what happened to the woolly mammoths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcH2f5stt0&list=PLftzcs-q3kU4kWNh4pOXbv-RUr_muDGen&index=6

I finally got the chance to sit down and watch these.  Thanks for posting them Jeanne.

Interesting seeing the one on genetic manipulation and they are talking about intelligence.  But they aren't bright enough to know that the spontaneous formation of nucleotides is chemically impossible, then the spontaneous replication of the nucleotides is both chemically and biochemically impossible and then the formation into DNA or RNA or polypeptides is chemically, biochemically and mathematically impossible.

Romans 1 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.