Author Topic: Satanic Priest For Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle  (Read 3380 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Satanic Priest For Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle
« on: March 07, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »
What I found fascinating about this video is how the guy originally got involved in Satanism. As a kid, he was obsessed with everything to do with the sci fi/fantasy genre, played Dungeons and Dragons every weekend and then started trying to find out if magic was real.

The sad part of the story is that he thinks he left Satanism by becoming a 'Christian' but the fact is, Satan just kept hold of him by allowing him to think  he was 'saved' by luring him into the Catholic church.

Another thing I found interesting is the fact that he grew up in a Baptist 'church' and then, as a Satanist, he would go into these churches to sow discord and cause the church to split. He did this many times, which just shows how lacking in discernment the people in these 'churches' really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0FJKdtOAm0

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Satanic Priest For Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »
I met a couple of people who were in satanism. They told me they were given missions to go into churches to cause truble in the church building in the name of Satan. One was this young girl who would go in to try to sleep with married men then once they did she would have her mom call cops for them sleeping with a underage girl. If I remember right she put I think 4 or 5 men in prison.

A nether guy I once knew would go into churches and start yelling out during the sermon "your all going to heaven and need to sin to enter the gates of hell." Then he would chant hail Satan before he left.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »
I may take a look at that video later; it sounds interesting. I'm glad you shared that Billy because that's just one more reason that the church is meant to be protected, not just open to everyone to come in whenever they please. I would love it if you would give me a more detailed testimony of that interaction because I would like to have that documented for future teachings.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 09:15:51 AM »
I listened to this last night before we met.  Wow.  I was not surprised that they went from one cult to another though.  That kind of experience is what cult members seek.  It was really sad.  I thought it was great that he asked him why he exchanged one cult for another though!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 09:54:24 AM »
Do you want me to email it to you or post it on here?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 11:16:43 AM »
It's up to you.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 07:43:54 PM »
How sad!

That guy tried to walk away from Satanism but the devil then showed up in the form of a vision as "mary" and "jesus".
He is worse off now than when he was doing all sorts of satanic wickedness. He now thinks he's right with God.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 KJV  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
You're right. I have a harder time preaching the truth to Catholics than I do with Satanists.