Author Topic: (VIDEO) Atheism: Everything You Need to Know p3  (Read 127 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(VIDEO) Atheism: Everything You Need to Know p3
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:47:33 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (VIDEO) Atheism: Everything You Need to Know p3
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:37:46 PM »
I would normally not post a video like this, but I wanted to share this link because it's an accurate 3-minute overview about Ayn Rand for those of you who may not understand who she was and what she taught. WARNING: There is some heavy language in this video, and a sexual reference, so be wary of that before opening it; I'm not endorsing the author, but it does explain enough about Any Rand that you'll know to stay away from her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8m8cQI4DgM
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (VIDEO) Atheism: Everything You Need to Know p3
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 10:49:56 PM »
it does explain enough about Any Rand that you'll know to stay away from her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8m8cQI4DgM

The way she talks is so harsh you would think that would put anyone off from listening to her.  She reminds me of that Joyce Meyer that you did the article about. 

It is interesting that she commented that she is against God.  She actually acknowledged that God exists.  During the week I read of passengers on an airliner that had suffered a severe engine problem and the pilot told the passengers to start praying.  If that woman was on a stricken airliner I wonder if she would start praying. 

Some people have some bold things to say when they are on the ground but it is a different story when they are thousands of feet in the air in a broken airliner and without a parachute.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.