Author Topic: To Nate, if you happen to check the forum...  (Read 1896 times)

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
  • Belief: Christian
To Nate, if you happen to check the forum...
« on: May 24, 2019, 04:17:37 PM »
Nate, if you happen to check the forum, for any new comments...
Hopefully, you will read this. 

Because I truly care about you, i am having conviction about the comment I posted on your "Introduction"

" ...   Praise God that He saved your soul, and that you continue to follow Him.  "

Please know, that I speak with the utmost concern about you.  my post here, is to re-tract the comment I made, because I don't want to mislead you and affirm your belief that you are saved, in case you are not truly saved. 
The matter of your salvation is of utmost importance.  Please, don't assume that you are saved just because you said the "sinner's prayer" ... It is the wicked churches that are leading many, many people to this false belief, that they are saved "because they said the prayer"...
please stop to examine yourself.  The evidence seems to point to you not being saved. 

If you have been saved for 20 years, there should be more humility, and less anger/rage; it seems you would have God's Peace. 
After seeing your behavior, it appears you were given a "false assurance of salvation" by "saying the sinners prayer" (as many of us did). 

For 33 years, I falsely believed I was saved...but I wasn't.  That is scary, to think I may have continued that way, and then the Lord would say that He "never knew me."
Matthew 7:23   And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The group here really does care about you and your salvation, and everyone is trying to get you to understand. 
But it is only God who can open your eyes.  We pray that He will.
Christopher has posted many, many appropriate verses from Scripture. 

This is a matter of your eternal life, or death.  It is urgent, that you examine yourself and know if you are truly saved.  Please, stop and think about the rage/anger you have, and ask God to take that away, and that He fill you with His Peace, so that you can clearly think about things, and so that He can bring you to a true Repentance.

All of us here, welcome rebuke (so we can correct ourselves and be right with God)
It is crucial, but you do not welcome any rebuke?
Titus 1:13     This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Proverbs 13:1     A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.

Our Lord God has truly given wisdom to Christopher Johnson.  Yet, Christopher continually prays for any pride to be removed, and he welcomes correction/rebuke, and then judges himself.  It is rare to find any teachers out there, who are willing to do that.
Ecclesiastes 7:5        It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.

Be honest with yourself... is it pride that keeps you from wanting to hear rebuke?  (i, too, had much pride and the Good Lord can take that pride away, and we ask Him to keep the pride away from us)
Proverbs 13:10   Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Psalms 73:6   Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

Proverbs 16:18     Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23     A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

1 Timothy 3:6   Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Mark 7:21-24   For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
                        Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
                        All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Proverbs 11:2   When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 8:13   The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

1 John 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The group here at CLE is a gift from God, where we can continue to grow strong in our faith, amongst Christians who truly want to be right with God--and who are done with Churchianity, and the false teachings of those churches.
We pray the Lord watch over you.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 04:22:00 PM by Dee Babbitt »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: To Nate, if you happen to check the forum...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 06:01:09 PM »
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
-1 Timothy 6:3-5
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 08:44:01 PM »
yes, Chris, good verse.  :)

i just had to say something to him, since the first comment to him (i made on May 16) was to affirm/acknowledge he was saved, and i should not have agreed and said such a thing, until i had seen further evidence.  Like was mentioned on another post, just because someone says they are saved, does not mean that it is true.

i agree with you, when you say:

If you guys want to know why he's not of Christ, the Word of God tells us he's not of Christ. I don't have to judge him by my own personal standards because who cares about what I think? I have stated clearly that Steven Anderson is not a Christian on the same basis that I say Nate is not a Christian; they're both false. The Bible clearly states:
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
-Gal 5:19-21

hatred: Great dislike or aversion; hate; enmity. hatred is an aversion to evil, and may spring from utter disapprobation, as the hatred of vice or meanness
variance: Difference that produces dispute or controversy; disagreement; dissension; discord
emulations: Contest; contention; strife; competition
wrath: Violent anger; vehement exasperation; indignation
strife: Exertion or contention for superiority; contest of emulation, either by intellectual or physical efforts Contention in anger or enmity; contest; struggle for victory; quarrel or war

The question is whether or not you guys trust what God said. Nate doesn't trust what God says because he believes he's born again in Christ and going to heaven despite the fact that he lives according to variance, emulations, wrath, strife, and hatred. This is not saying if a Christian errs, or commits a sin, and is repentant of it, but this is talking about people who have these works of the flesh as part of their nature, meaning they live like this on a regular basis, as Nate said he has had problems with these sins all of his life, even over the past two decades as a so-called "Christian"; at least, that's what he told us.

I don't trust Nate. I trust God. Therefore, I trust that Nate will not inherit the kingdom of God unless he comes to repentance of his sin and is converted.

Nate's behavior exhibited all the things God told us, "they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
i trust God, too.
i pray Nate is given repentance, opens his eyes and heart, and realizes he has been wrong.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 11:43:52 PM »
The whole situation here has also shown the good reasoning of generally not removing postings and threads.

Is there anyway I can get the posts deleted where I accused you of being Pharisees? That was a knee jerk reaction and not really fair, especially now that I've read your viewpoints on salvation, repentance etc.

There is a way but I don't think it would be best. If we started deleting certain posts every time someone requests we would end up messing with the context and it would end up confusing readers who were not part of it. What's been said has been said. Let's just move on.

Hence it was good that Tim didn't remove the previous postings. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)