Author Topic: Creationists using the geologic column  (Read 2220 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Creationists using the geologic column
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:51:31 PM »
Guys, I have noticed something many and I repeat many creationist deny the geologic. However, these hypocrites actually use their own version of it to try and deny many proven things. For example, many organizations (CMI, etc) have now denounced living dinosaurs and say they are most assuredly extinct. The reason why they say is that their geologic column says that dinosaurs are not in the post-flood rock layers.
https://creation.com/dinosaurs-almost-certainly-extinct

How can you tell if something is post-flood or pre-flood? I don't know and they don't know either. They are now trying to use to disprove the floating forest by saying lycopod trees are not in the Jurassic or Cretaceous rock.
What do you guys think?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Creationists using the geologic column
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »
I don't think they find trees in those layers simple fact that no one is looking for them. Even if they find them all over, who is going to plublish on finding trees. People just don't get excited over a life of an ancient tree over say the t Rex. Or do you ever hear of kids when ask, what is your favorite fossil? They say, mine is a tree.

So just because you don't find something dose not mean it didn't exist.  What I like to know from them is if they did not exist at that time then when we're they created?