Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #019 Various Topics  (Read 157 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #019 Various Topics
« on: June 17, 2017, 09:22:54 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #019 Various Topics
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:24:15 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 7 minutes...

Christopher Johnson​starting in 3 minutes...

KJV Only​2 min

Tonya Johnson​Hi Jeanne!! Hi Joshua!

Tonya Johnson​Well, they COULD do quite a bit of damage, but emotional???

Tonya Johnson​OOOOOOoooooo! I want to see some JW cartoons! That would be funny!

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL Tonya

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi All too

Tonya Johnson​Jeanne can't see me laughing!

anvilhauler engineering​__all the mother would have to do would be provide the evidence that shows that JW is false and a cult.

Tonya Johnson​Yes, but most states that set up co-parenting require the parents to work that out. A judge only is involved when parents can't agree.

Tonya Johnson​boo-hoo!!! ROFL!!

anvilhauler engineering​__We were all children once and were impressionable but we saw through it.

KJV Only​Where did you guys get your Bibles?

Tonya Johnson​Where do who get their Bibles? @KJV Only

anvilhauler engineering​__That someone had converted to JW was the only reason I made the comment. I wasn't implying the wife should undermine the husband.

KJV Only​I got mine from local church publishers

KJV Only​People in the chat

KJV Only​I was wondering where to get a kjv bible

Tonya Johnson​Most "suedo" christian book stores have them, Barnes and Nobel, and you can also ask Creation Liberty.

anvilhauler engineering​__A local bookshop should have a KJV Bible, if not it should be easy to buy one online.

anvilhauler engineering​__Here in New Zealand the courts will take over no matter what your marriage agreement is. Marriage means nothing and men are crushed in to the ground.

Tonya Johnson​Oh dear! How awful!

trap house​Message deleted by Christopher Johnson.View deleted message
trap house was banned by Christopher Johnson.

Tonya Johnson​Oh. My. Word!!!!

Tonya Johnson​Seriously???

KJV Only​Yes but these stores might have altered kjv bibles

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks Tonya. And the "church" is as bad as the government and their courts.

Tonya Johnson​@KJV Only Look inside the cover. If something doesn't seem right, try another KJV or another store. My sons got their's from Amazon.

anvilhauler engineering​__The stores don't commission the publishing of Bibles themselves. They just buy from book wholesalers.

Tonya Johnson​Yes!!

KJV Only​Ok thanks

Tonya Johnson​Cat fight!

Tonya Johnson​ROTFL!!!!

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL

anvilhauler engineering​__Her with a congregation. The blind leading the blind.

Tonya Johnson​True.

Tonya Johnson​Hahahahahahahahah! Yes! First is not better.

anvilhauler engineering​__The establishment of facts is important in every situation.

Tonya Johnson​OH!!!!

Tonya Johnson​Yes! So true!

anvilhauler engineering​__I have been sacked and threatened of being sacked for being a Christian.

anvilhauler engineering​__An employer who turned out to be a Roman Catholic found out I was a Christian and that was the end of my job.

Tonya Johnson​Exactly, follow the money!

Brian Gbur​yes it's true

Steve Sams​I was in an army unit where we had a room in a government where wiccans could meet

Steve Sams​Government building

anvilhauler engineering​__Wow. That's amazing Steve. When I was in the Army there was no different provision made for any religions.

Steve Sams​You're right..Army doesn't discriminate against any religion

Virtuous Desires​Sorry folks, I'm already an hour past visiting hours and I gotta get to the motel. (I don't have internet on my phone at this time).

anvilhauler engineering​__We had a chaplain that guys could talk to if they wanted to. We had a Christian in the barracks and it was as much as he didn't say that gave his opinion of the ecumenical stance of the chaplain.

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks Joshua.

Tonya Johnson​Thank you Joshua!

KJV Only​God bless

Brian Gbur​good hangout

Brian Gbur​thank You joshua!
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings