Author Topic: Are "church buildings",in asense denominations becoming cults?  (Read 1626 times)

davehenry

Are "church buildings",in asense denominations becoming cults?
« on: February 09, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »
https://youtu.be/GGU6pOBQYiQ
I came across this video a while back and think it is spot on,sadly the guy who made it has been excomunicated from the building he attended because of the videos he made on the subject,i believe there are 3 parts.I used to listen to sermons from the "pastor" @ the building but havesince stopped after hearing of the excomunication,which,under the circumstances is extreemely harsh and unbiblical.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Are "church buildings",in asense denominations becoming cults?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 12:55:52 AM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but if they excommunicated him because he was telling the truth, I'd say that was good. If it were me, I don't know that I would have stuck around long enough for them to excommunicate me; I would have left on my own. Why would anyone WANT to stay in a place that was teaching false doctrine?

davehenry

Re: Are "church buildings",in asense denominations becoming cults?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 09:14:32 AM »
True Jeanne,i don't want to be a talebearer but the "pastor" did things right to a point but then became a deotrephes and it went public when he was rallied around by others(respecting persons)which Chris did a teaching on recently of course.if you watch the video u will see about what i'm talking about and it is in every "church building"-(denomination) i prefer to put it now,whether Baptist,protestant of which there are many sects.The Lord is without doubt now pulling ppl out from bondage more and more now,so praise the Lord Jesus Christ for that.