Author Topic: ALEXA: "Jesus is Fictional"  (Read 2488 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
ALEXA: "Jesus is Fictional"
« on: February 08, 2019, 03:25:13 PM »
Hey everyone; I don't keep up with this kind of technology because I prefer study and research on my own, but apparently there is a voice-activated "search engine" that responds with voice called "Alexa" that is provided by Amazon. The following video has some language, which is bleeped out, nor would I necessarily recommend the channel where this comes from, but I saw this today as I was doing research on another topic (it came up as a suggested video), and it turned out to be pretty informative, hopefully demonstrating to everyone that such devices are just as dangerous as Wikipedia; they are biased sources of "information" which preach a devilish narrative at every opportunity, and can be incredibly harmful to the education of your family. See for yourself:
Some of the after-video is not appropriate; please ignore that. This is a video simply intended to demonstrate that propaganda is specifically programmed into modern tech.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 03:34:23 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Suelong88

Re: ALEXA: "Jesus is Fictional"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 04:11:15 PM »
Not to mention that this 'device' can also eavesdrop on you whenever it wants without your knowledge.  That's a No for me...

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 05:08:49 PM »
Alexa is an heretic.  8)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 08:24:00 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18