Author Topic: A Letter From a Priest of Satanism  (Read 5233 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
A Letter From a Priest of Satanism
« on: January 30, 2019, 02:05:04 PM »

ROBERT FROM HAVERHILL:

Hello My name is Reverend Robert fraize from the Traditional church of Satan.
I found an article that quoted something I have said in regards to moloch.
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/abortion.php
I want to make it clear that Theistic Satanism as established by my church does not condone abortion.
Murder is Murder and the harming of an innocent life ian act of treason.
Moloch,Marduk became the hebrew god and children were sacrificed to this being.
As Satanists we believe in self responsibility and believe if you can not care for or do not want a child you may give it up for adoption but not kill the child

There is only one called "reverend" and that is God; for He is holy, not you.
He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
-Psa 111:9

Worshiping Satan will end you up in hell and the lake of fire for eternity. Did you honestly believe that having an extremist view in Satanism was going to excuse you from the Judgment of God?
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
-Heb 9:27

Your master is a liar, and you are deceived by him.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
-John 8:44
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
-Rev 12:9

The only reason you are allowed to continue to exist in this world is by the grace of God, but judgment is coming for you that you cannot escape:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
-2Pe 3:7

You must come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of sin), and believe on the blood of Christ for the saving of your soul, or you will burn forever; that is guaranteed.  As the Lord Jesus Christ has said:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
-Revelation 1:18

Thank you for the kind words i love u too

You don't know the first thing about love, because you mock and profane the Holy God who offers you salvation by giving up His own Son for you.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
-1Jo 5:3

You lie and deceive (just as your father the Devil), and thereby, you hate those around you. Your flattering tongue won't save you from judgment.
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
-Pro 26:28
They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psa 12:2

I care about you enough you to tell you the truth, and warn you of the eternal punishment that's coming, but know that God is not mocked; you will one day reap what you've sown. It could be today, or it could be many years from now, but the day is coming. Fear God and repent.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-Gal 6:7
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-Luke 13:3

You these things because you are following scripture love thy neighbor you care to warn me of my eternal doom. I am not mocking you I appriciate what you are doing. Just because I am of the devil as you say does not mean i am totally bad I am only a person like you nothing more

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
-Romans 3:12

There is none who is good. You think you're not a "bad person," but you are found to be a liar. You lied even in saying that you "appreciate it," which is not true. Flattering lips do you no good here, and they won't help you on the Day of Judgment.
Lying and hiding behind a false pretense will not save you, no man can be saved by works.
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
-Romans 3:20
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
-Romans 10:10

You won't confess your sin; that's the problem. You think you're good, and you're not. You follow after the Devil for the lust of your flesh, and moreso, because you openly defy and mock the Living God who created you.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
-1Jo 2:16

If you don't come to repentance, you will not find eternal life. Unlike the Devil you serve, God cannot lie.
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
-1Jo 5:12
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-Luke 13:3
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
-Titus 1:2

I am not lying everything that I tell you is true. Yes I am a sinner and so are you but you choose to follow the lies of man that has been written by filthy hands.
Yes I am perverted but I do not deny who or what I am.
Ever since the begining I have been here a creation of myself reborn millions of times. Like a hermit crab I change flesh as shells. Before the world was young I created the spark from the abyss I am eternal and I am everything.

Why do SHEEP follow lesser beings and call the god?
The god they worship is only a recast of Marduk the enemy of man its twisted its lies.

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
-John 8:47

You will not hear. I'll move on to speak to those who will hear. Have a pleasant day.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
-Romans 1:28-32

NOTE: There was no response.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: A Letter From a Priest of Satanism
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:14:42 PM »
Dealing with a self-righteous Satanist it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. Using the sword of the Lord of course.   8)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 09:04:57 PM »
Wow. Out of all the wild emails you've posted here, I think that one takes the cake.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 05:32:35 AM »
That one sure was an interesting one.  For the guy to write to you he must have been looking for a good beating. 

I often wonder what it would take to turn someone like that around if that were at all possible. 

Hence I'm not too quick to despatch someone (and I'm not saying you are doing wrong and I know you have limited time too) because they might never get any sound teaching elsewhere and for them it may be the difference between eternity in the fire or eternity in Heaven.  I could be wrong but I seem to like keeping people engaged by appearing vulnerable and then continually pulling the rug out from under them in a series of jolts instead of one big jolt that makes them immediately disappear.  They still hate me in the end because they realise I've been leading them along but it leaves them with nagging thoughts of things they thought they never had to think about in the past.  Of course I do that out of love and concern for the person and not out of any kind of spite or malice.  Actually thinking of it now I think that was why I liked the video you posted about with the scammer that was being scammed.  I had seen it before but I liked seeing it again. The Result of Responding to Spam Mail http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=495.0

It is good that the forum and the church are a bit separate because wolves and others who oppose themselves can be undermined and continually challenged to think in the forum without ever making their way in to the church. Eventually they will no doubt leave anyway when they are continually only given sound doctrine and then questions are continually asked of them for which they must give answers and there is no further communication with them on anything else until they do answer the questions.  They will be fully answerable to God in judgement so they might as well get used to it here.  The same as in the rest of the world, it would be good to see at least one of these people truly brought to repentence.

I pray that satanist has gone away agonized and deeply troubled over the things you wrote to him.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »
The reason I was firm on him with the warning of the lake of fire and hell is this: Do any of you really believe that this guy not only joined, but became a priest of the church of Satan because he didn't get enough hugs?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 11:13:58 AM »
His last response seems like, at least to me, that he was starting to break down on his message of "I love what you are telling and appreciate it" because he began to go on this big spiel of "I am a god, I am eternal" and "You stupid Christians follow the enemy of man". Does it look like that to anyone else?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 02:10:06 PM »
The reason I was firm on him with the warning of the lake of fire and hell is this: Do any of you really believe that this guy not only joined, but became a priest of the church of Satan because he didn't get enough hugs?

What you wrote to the guy was excellent.  The guy is condemned because God has offered him repentence so many times up until now but he chose not to take up the offer.  It is a good thing that the guy came along and did get exposed to a good dose of the truth and I hope it works a change in his life. 

I find it saddening to read in the news every day here of people dying in car crashes or dying of other mishaps and knowing what their final fate will no doubt be.  Although God has given them plenty of chances because otherwise He could not judge them, it will have still been a good thing if they were around Christians who could challenge them to think and change the road to destruction they are on. 

In writing I always think of my father who I couldn't get through to   ......   and I have concern for my own kids who aren't kids anymore but are in their late twenties.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 03:53:27 PM »
         They still hate me in the end because they realise I've been leading them along but it leaves them with nagging thoughts of things they thought they never had to think about in the past.
         I pray that satanist has gone away agonized and deeply troubled over the things you wrote to him.

Kevin,
        I was thinking the same thing as I read the letters back and forth. I was never in a position of Satanist or anything, just someone living in sin and not caring about my fate, but it took someone asking me questions and quoting scripture to get me to think about myself and what I was doing and how I was living. (Thank the Lord Jesus)
         I was also hoping as I read that Robert actually read the scripture that Chris quoted, because it should cut his heart. I don't think that this is good and I don't know why I have these thoughts, but I kept thinking "I doubt he read any of that."
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72