Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #018 Muslim Bombing Ads  (Read 223 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #018 Muslim Bombing Ads
« on: June 10, 2017, 09:18:55 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #018 Muslim Bombing Ads
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 5 min...

Christopher Johnson​We started 2 minutes late. That's because I wouldn't shutup before we started recording.

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL I wondered what was happening

Alex Perrier​I'm not too late, thankfully.

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, it's a world of "weasel words". Establishment of facts is vital.

Virtuous Desires​Hi everyone

anvilhauler engineering​__Saudi Arabian pilots .... OK lets invade Iraq.

anvilhauler engineering​__ Hi Ben

Virtuous Desires​You did a teaching on feminism???

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Ben. Yes the teachings on feminism is about an 18 part audio series. CLE Audio.

anvilhauler engineering​__You can imagine a criminal standing before a court and berating the police prosecutor or the judge or bringing up facts.

anvilhauler engineering​__for bring up facts

anvilhauler engineering​__Hmmm, you might want to look further into the Boston Marathon Bombing. The facts are quite different than what is shown in the media. Just like the WTC situation.

Virtuous Desires​see the video I posted on Skype.

Alex Perrier​I think the feminism teaching was great. It's just discouraging to see so many women following the feminist majority and pop culture. Even in the purity movement, there are a boatload of issues.

Virtuous Desires​I was being sarcastic Kevin. :)

anvilhauler engineering​__It sure is a good series Alex. I wondered how you might have missed the whole series Ben. 😃

anvilhauler engineering​__Islam peace.  They put a peaceful bullet in to a peaceful rifle and you die a peaceful death.

Virtuous Desires​Awesome! I can buy a gas hog SUV now! Woo hoo! 😂

anvilhauler engineering​__yes, CO2 is the limiting factor for plants. They will suck up CO2 far faster than you can supply it.

Alex Perrier​Has anyone looked into the electric car conspiracy theory aka. who killed the electric car?

anvilhauler engineering​__ Yep Ben, don't worry at all about the amount of fuel you burn.

anvilhauler engineering​__With those electric cars they didn't actually do anything wrong though Alex. They told those receiving them that it was a trial and they would be taking them back.

Alex Perrier​It was very short-lived, though.

Virtuous Desires​Thank you Josh

anvilhauler engineering​__It looks like the electric cars are really becoming a thing now. But there will never be enough electricity to run all vehicles that way. Fossil fuels is still the most efficient way to go.

anvilhauler engineering​Thanks Joshua
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: (DISCUSSION) #018 Muslim Bombing Ads
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 07:25:40 AM »
The recent incident with Kathy Griffin came up in the discussion so for those unfamiliar with what happened, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCCSNqjJtxQ

And here is part of her response to the backlash:

https://youtu.be/_wKV-D895t4?t=10m4s