Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #017 Jehovah's Witnesses Killing Children  (Read 85 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #017 Jehovah's Witnesses Killing Children
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #017 Jehovah's Witnesses Killing Children
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:22:24 PM »

Christopher Johnson​starting in 10 min...

Christopher Johnson​starting in 3 minutes...

anvilhauler engineering​__I'm watching too. Good to catch up with you all again.

HaleFPV​I can hear you just fine

HaleFPV​Chris

anvilhauler engineering​__That's interesting because I couldn't hear at all either.

HaleFPV​@anvilhauler engineering Maybe something was going on earlier. I'm not having any volume issues though.

anvilhauler engineering​__Drinking blood causes ammonia to be formed in your gut and can kill you

anvilhauler engineering​__With a bleeding nose do not put your head back and swallow the blood.

KJV Only​Did you write an article about losing salvation?

KJV Only​I want to refute these points that they have but they keep bringing up these parables that doesn't even pertain to salvation

anvilhauler engineering​__False Converts & Eternal Security at the CLE website covers a whole lot.

Christopher Johnson​http://www.creationliberty.com/articl...

KJV Only​I've read it but they think that once you're born-again you are the only one that can sever ties with God

KJV Only​They bring up the parable of the vines and branches

anvilhauler engineering​__The seed that fell on the different types of soil. The real Christian never turns away from God.

springfield Fam​Once you are a son you cannot undo that

KJV Only​I know but they think that once you're born -again you can still lose salvation

springfield Fam​You are sealed by the Holy Spirit

KJV Only​I already brought up these points but nothing seems to work

KJV Only​I brought Ephesians one as well

KJV Only​Springfield

springfield Fam​Yea you can argue forever.

springfield Fam​Most people believe you can lose your salvation. Sad

anvilhauler engineering​__re: They bring up the parable of the vines and branches. If you abide in me and I in you ...... the key word being 'abide'.

KJV Only​They think that only God knows if you're saved or not even though 1 John says otherwise

springfield Fam​Yeah you won't bear fruit unless you abide

anvilhauler engineering​__A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.  A What? A MEDICINE.

Steve Sams​The article I posted in an example of the Supreme Court's ability to over-rule the wishes of JWs parents that their daughter not receive a blood transfusion to increase her red blood count

KJV Only​I don't know what to do :(

springfield Fam​I mean does a Christian really abide in Jesus all day long every day?

springfield Fam​Don't argue that long with people stand firm in your eternal security and share with them and then let it go just hold your ground but don't go on and on

KJV Only​I try not to argue yes but I have to because this is being thought in our bible study group

KJV Only​That's a false work salvation doctrine

KJV Only​Taught*

springfield Fam​What denomination is your Bible study group?

anvilhauler engineering​__re:taking medicine. Eating ginger is taking a medicine.

KJV Only​I don't affiliate with any denomination, but most of them are Pentecostal I think

springfield Fam​Well they're not forcing you to change your beliefs are they?

KJV Only​The Bible teaches to be of one mind, and one body right?

KJV Only​Nope

KJV Only​My problem is that this doctrine is being taught

springfield Fam​Right but not everybody agrees on the same doctrine. Even husband and wife will disagree on some things doctrinally

springfield Fam​Remember if it is a Pentecostal group you are the outsider if you believe in internal security which I do as well

springfield Fam​E ternal

anvilhauler engineering​__Dying. The importance of seeking the Lord while he may be found.

KJV Only​I don't think they understand what born-again means

springfield Fam​How long have you gone to this church?

james skovorodin​KJV Only They really need to perceive what they are being told

KJV Only​James!

anvilhauler engineering​__I think just about everyone in the church buildings etc doesn't know what it is to be born-again.

james skovorodin​It a bible study group

james skovorodin​It's

KJV Only​Tell them some of the points they keep bringing up

james skovorodin​We do it at a house

KJV Only​Where's Matthew james?

james skovorodin​He's home

HaleFPV​Luk 6:39  And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

KJV Only​Tell him to go in the chat

james skovorodin​Ok I told him

HaleFPV​Great Chat. Thanks again.

KJV Only​God bless

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks Joshua. Another excellent session.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings