Author Topic: Rhogam Shot  (Read 4309 times)

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
  • Belief: Christian
Rhogam Shot
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:11:14 PM »
Before I was even married, I felt uneasy about vaccines. Once I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I began researching them. Thanks to the Lord and the work of the Holy Spirit, I was able to help my husband understand how dangerous they are and we have not vaccinated our daughter.

During pregnancy, however, I did receive the Rhogam shot. I am Rh negative and my husband is Rh positive. I felt pressure to get it because if my stomach was injuried or blood mixed during delivery, it would put the baby at a huge risk. My midwife was very open about everything and respected whatever decision we made, but she also told me about the Amish women she saw whose babies died because they did not get the shot. Have any of you researched this vaccine?

The article linked below talks about it from an anti-vaccine perspective. I had an uncomplicated delivery with my daughter and wish I would not have received it. I should have done more research! Fear based medicine at its finest. I am trying to prepare for future children and would appreciate any insight you might have on this matter.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/rhogam-vaccine-big-pharma-profit-ploy/

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Rhogam Shot
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 07:21:18 PM »
I have just amended this after posting as I was thinking of another condition when writing.

Hi Laura

The Rhogam shot that you mention isn't actually a vaccine but rather is an antibody injection.  Yes, I agree with keeping well away from vaccinations.  In my opinion that still doesn't necessarily make the anti-Rh antibody good though but I have mixed thoughts on the subject.  Personally I still believe that trust and faith in God should be the first line of defense in situations like the Rh mixing of blood situation.  I stand to be corrected on anything I write.

My reasoning on the subject is as follows

It is God who has made us and knows us intimately and He longs for us to be close to Him and consult Him first with the matters of our lives.  Having antibodies today against Rh is a quite a new technology and before the later part of the last century was completely unheard of.  Yes babies died due to Rh problems, but I see it that the real problem may have been that the parents to be were only the usual worldly people who did not come under God's umbrella of care and protection. 

There are some parts of scripture I often think about with regards to the situation:

Below is the statement that Jesus made to His diciples just before He was taken up to Heaven and covers the things that are going to happen sometimes when believers in true Christ are involved in situations and is involved in God's care for people.

Mark 16 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen. 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Some will cast out devils, some will speak with new tongues where necessary, some will take up serpents in times of necessity or accidentally, some will drink something that normally being deadly and it turns out it didn't hurt them and some will lay hands on sick people and they will recover. 

The umbrella of God's protection doesn't extend to people putting God to the test on those things though, so if someone thinks they have protection from the venom of a diamond back rattle snake and then goes and picks one up they may be in for a big surprise i.e. death.  We read about a similar situation when Chris Johnson posted a while back about a "pastor" who got eaten by a crocodile.

The care that Jesus spoke about and

Matthew 7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The problem with the Amish women who have had children die of the Rh issue is that in not belonging to Christ they don't come under God's umbrella of protection.  Not being of Christ they can't make requests to God and know that their request will be given full consideration.  Even if a woman who does belong to Christ had a baby die from the Rh issue then you would still know that it was God's will in that situation.  It might be difficult to understand, but by standing on faith a person could know with confidence that they made a request to God and the outcome is what God chose.  The answer we don't know is how many God fearing women's babies were spared death in the last two thousand years because they came under God's umbrella of protection.  We can never know that and we only hear or read about babies who have died.

My mixed thoughts on the subject

If the Rh antibody given by injection kept a baby alive and later in life when they were at the age of accountability they become repentant before God and choose Christ then surely that would be a good thing.  That makes me think of Judas Iscariot for whom it would have been better if he had not been born. While people are still alive there is still a chance for them.  The same goes for the asthmatic who uses an inhaler.

The whole subject might become a moot point in the not too distant future with major upheavals in the world due to events that we knew had to happen as given in the scriptures and there being no more supply of compounds such as these anti-Rh antibodies.  Back to the old days where people had to rely on God's mercy and the plants that God has created as medicines and the care from others when in times of need.

Interesting side note: Although I live in New Zealand and we don't have any dangerous animals (apart from the rare katipo spider that lives at the beach and can give a bite equivalent to a bee sting) at my work there are researchers who do research on the venom from rattle snakes.  That is a project I have never been a part of and I have never been able to find any publications of their work.  All I have seen is the pics of rattle snakes on the large TV screens showing some of the current research projects.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:52:43 PM by anvilhauler »
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 11:47:40 PM »
I have been giving quite a lot of thought to this topic this afternoon.

One part from the article at the link you rovided is incorrect.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/rhogam-vaccine-big-pharma-profit-ploy/
It puts a small amount of Rh antibody into the mother's blood to effectively fool it into thinking the foreign Rh protein has been eliminated.

I'm not sure how they came up with that or where they got it from but it is totally incorrect

The injection is of anti-Rh (anti-D) antibody and isn't to "fool" the body of anything   ....  it is to bind any Rh antigens that have made their way into the mother's bloodstream and cause her immune system to treat them as it would any other foreign invader.  The reason the antibody is given it to bind and eliminate these Rh foreign invaders before the mother's immune system sees them and she begins making her own anti-Rh (anti-D) antibodies that she will have for the rest of her life and has the risk of harming her next unborn baby.

I haven't finished reading the rest of that article so am posting this being about half way through it.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 03:48:51 AM »
I read the remainder of the article and the rest seems quite OK with no glaring errors.  I'm not sure about the dietry recommendations they might be right and they might be wrong.  The amount of work to check through reliable information to comment on the dietry claims is very large.

In a previous post I mentioned the research done at my work on snake venom.  The researchers are very quiet about what they are doing and so that usually indicates that it is an outside commercial venture rather than just pure research.  There is probably an American company paying them lots of money for what they are doing especially since it is rattle snake.  (Normal situation, I'm not allowed to talk about what I do with cows and dairy and lamb and beef, but it is nothing evil).  Snake anti-venom (the stuff that gets injected in to people who have been bitten) is also antibodies that binds to the protein (polypeptide) venom the snake injects in to the victim.  Given enough time a bitten person would begin producing antibodies themselves   .....  but they don't have that time and would be dead or severely disabled before that happened.  Antibodies are made by injecting tiny non-harmful amount of venom in to rabbits or other animals and then they produce antibodies to the venom and those antibodies are extracted from regular blood samples taken from the animal and purified then freeze dried and put in to glass vials and that is the anti-venom.  Hopefully anyone given another chance at life will think a whole lot more about God and death and make the right decision after that.

A good example of the danger of vaccination from a conversation this evening

I went to the local pool this evening as I normally do, just for the spa (jacuzzi) and talking and I met up with a man I have had a couple of conversations with.  He has recently moved back to Dunedin and was born in South Africa and lived in the USA for years and then in Dunedin over ten years ago.  Just before leaving Dunedin back then he commented that his daughter got sick and the doctors here couldn't find what was wrong.  They were leaving to go and live in Australia anyway so they went there.  We got talking about all sorts of other things and after quite a while I thought about his daughter again and so I asked "Did the doctors in Australia manage to diagnose what was wrong with your daughter?" "Oh yes" he said "She had been vaccinated three days earlier for meningococcal disease and she felt unwell after that but she got quite a lot better after a time.  At the due time she had her second vaccination for meningococcal disease and after that she was in real trouble".  It was in Australia they made the diagnosis that she had a complete liver failure and they took her back to the USA for a liver transplant.  What amazed me was the doctors were quite casual about it and commented to him that "Oh, these things do happen from time to time".  Hence I told him about vaccinations but even after that he was quite closed off to what I was saying and had the idea that the usual media pushes that you have to have vaccinations to keep well and healthy blah blah blah   .....  oh, and that children can't go to school unless they have been immunized.  Hence I told him that homeschooling is the best option.  The guy is happy enough talking with me so I hope I can pick up a whole lot more talking about the more important thing which is Christ and salvation.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 02:03:12 PM »
It puts a small amount of Rh antibody into the mother's blood to effectively fool it into thinking the foreign Rh protein has been eliminated.

I'm not sure how they came up with that or where they got it from but it is totally incorrect. 

The injection is of anti-Rh (anti-D) antibody and isn't to "fool" the body of anything   ....  it is to bind any Rh antigens that have made their way into the mother's bloodstream and cause her immune system to treat them as it would any other foreign invader.  The reason the antibody is given it to bind and eliminate these Rh foreign invaders before the mother's immune system sees them and she begins making her own anti-Rh (anti-D) antibodies that she will have for the rest of her life and has the risk of harming her next unborn baby.

Kevin, that makes sense when I think back to what I learned in human anatomy and physiology regarding antigens and how they work. I wonder if what they meant by that statement is what the pharmaceutical companies want you to think is happening with the shot. It sounds like the same flawed thinking that goes with how they say vaccines work.

The articles goes on to say:
The Rhogam shot does work, but only if the immunoglobulin is administered within 72 hours of the trauma that caused the blood mixing in the first place.

I wonder if 72 hours is even too late before the body would start making anti-Rh antibodies. The main risk is if the next baby is Rh-positive and the mother has anti-Rh antigens.

Thanks for all the time you have taken to read and comment; I appreciate it! I will be reading over your comments carefully. I am sorry for my delayed reply. I have not been feeling well (I will be posting about it in the private group). You have some very interesting things happening at your workplace. And how sad for the daughter of the man you met! I pray that you can shine the light of God and the truth regarding vaccines on him.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 06:48:02 PM »
Hi Laura

Thanks for your reply.  Your delay is quite OK with me, especially now that we know you are not feeling well and are tired.

I wonder if what they meant by that statement is what the pharmaceutical companies want you to think is happening with the shot. It sounds like the same flawed thinking that goes with how they say vaccines work.

Yes, that was why I wondered about where the information came from.  The person who wrote the article might have written it themselves and made an error or even written it themselves knowing full well that it was incorrect but it served their needs for their agenda.  It seems to me the pharmaceutical company would have everything to lose and nothing to gain if they published it.

I wonder if 72 hours is even too late before the body would start making anti-Rh antibodies.

A typical website or textbook gives quite a lot of good and correct information about the immune response to foreign antigens and the time frames and the immunological response.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/immunoglobulin-m
... A 5- to 10-day lag time occurs before IgM antibodies appear in blood, and peak IgM levels occur at 21 days. ...

When we are exposed to a foreign antigen there are a few steps involved in our immune response.  The first major step is to produce IgM antibodies (there is a lag time for this to occur where the immune cells formulate an initial active antibody against the invader).  The second major step is that after a further time the IgM antibodies stimulate the immune system to produce IgG antibodies and they are the ones that well and truly deal to the foreign invader and also cause other killer cells to become involved and at the end hopefully the person or animal makes a full recovery but the body now still has long lasting recognition of this foreign antigen and can deal with it again much more quickly in the future if it has to.

The immune system is just one more easy giveaway that evolution is totally impossible and that the system must have been designed by a Creator (i.e. the true and living God).

An explanation of IgM antibodies for anyone who might be interested in a quick glance.
Immunoglobulin M
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunoglobulin_M

Chris Johnson's article on vaccinations gives the excellent information showing from the CDC website (US Centers For Disease Control) that infectious diseases were already in rapid decline before "vaccines" came on the scene.  A normal low level exposure to the antigens of infectious diseases will cause people to create antibodies and protect them without being "vaccinated".  A while back I tracked down one of the polio articles on the CDC website and I keep it open all the time and check it often to make sure the link remains a valid one.  I'm just waiting for one of my work colleages to make a suitable comment or say the right thing again and I'll bring that information to the forefront.  (Thanks CDC for publishing all of the most damning evidence against vaccination on your website  8) )

Tristan David Smith

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 08:45:34 AM »

Chris Johnson's article on vaccinations gives the excellent information showing from the CDC website (US Centers For Disease Control) that infectious diseases were already in rapid decline before "vaccines" came on the scene.  A normal low level exposure to the antigens of infectious diseases will cause people to create antibodies and protect them without being "vaccinated".  A while back I tracked down one of the polio articles on the CDC website and I keep it open all the time and check it often to make sure the link remains a valid one.  I'm just waiting for one of my work colleages to make a suitable comment or say the right thing again and I'll bring that information to the forefront.  (Thanks CDC for publishing all of the most damning evidence against vaccination on your website  8) )

do you have a backup incase the CDC realises this or someone alters it?, you said one of the polio articles, which one if you don't mind my curiosity?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 02:05:57 PM »

do you have a backup incase the CDC realises this or someone alters it?, you said one of the polio articles, which one if you don't mind my curiosity?

Hi Tristan

No I don't have a backup in case it gets altered because then it may be claimed that I altered the content of the publication.  If the site changes I will just do more searching.  I will always need a "reputable site" (yeah right  ::)) like the CDC so that I can't be scoffed at for getting information from "conspiracy" websites.

Anyway, here is the document I keep open all the time and I must still search for more.

Kevin's Note: OPV = Oral Poliovirus Vaccine

Paralytic Poliomyelitis -- United States, 1980-1994
https://www.cdc.gov/Mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00045949.htm

... paralytic poliomyelitis attributable to indigenously acquired wild poliovirus has not occurred in the United States since 1979 ...

... vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) continues to occur. ...

... During 1980-1994, state and territorial health departments reported to CDC 133 confirmed cases of paralytic poliomyelitis. Of these, 125 (94%) cases were associated with administration of OPV ...

To find publications like this it is necessary to do a word search for 'polio' on the CDC website and then be prepared to spend a lot of time trawling through articles and reading to find useful material. 

What I have found in this article suits my needs very well and so at the moment I haven't searched further.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 12:07:56 PM »
Laura,

I can't tell you what to do for your body or the baby.  My ex husband was RH- and his mom RH+.  This was in the 1960s.  He had to stay in the hospital a little longer, but they both did fine and did not have the shot.  I am not telling you to refuse it, but of course they are going to tell you horror stories.  I guess what I am saying is you must do your own research.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 05:09:46 PM »
Kevin, thanks again for all the information and sources you provided. I should probably just dig my old textbooks out of the basement to freshen up my understanding of the basics on immunology. I watched a documentary on the truth about polio and small pox and how it actually was not the vaccinations that led to their eradication. It was called "The Truth About Vaccines". I've only seen the first two parts because they started charging for it :( I have looked at so many of Chris's teachings and articles, I'm beginning to forget which ones I have read entirely, but I know I have downloaded the one on vaccines.

Tonya, yes, more research is due on my part. I'm glad to hear a story without the shot that has a happy ending! It's sad how they use tragic stories to motivate a particular response/action.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 08:48:54 AM »
That is how they got us to vaccinate: telling us a handful of scary stories about rare unvaccinated children. 

Let me know if I can help you somehow.  If it were me, I would find a mom who did not have rhogam and talk to her. . .  that is difficult, but worth the effort.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2019, 04:26:57 PM »
One other aspect that could easily be overlooked is that we wouldn't have the Rh antigen unless God had designed and created it.  The same goes for viruses.  People often think these are all nasty horrible little things that just pop out of nowhere and make life difficult.  These are designed items made by a Creator.

There is quite an entertaining video showing just how impossible it is even for a small protein to form by random chance.  If that is just for a small polypeptide then how much more totally impossible it is for life    ......   or for a virus to form out of nowhere. 

Origin Of Life - the probability of making a protein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQoQgTqj3pU