Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1436 times)

cmb

Hello
« on: January 27, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
My name is Carol.  I found this site as I was looking for info on 501c3 ministries.  I have been born again since the mid 80's, backsliding often.  A few years ago I learned of 501c3 and now have done more research on it.  I did not know much but did know I did not want to be in a church that was one.  So I have not been in church for several years.
I know Jesus is my Lord and Savior, my King of Kings, Lord of Lords.  I did a lot of crazy things in  my younger years and wonder sometimes why am I still alive....I know Jesus has a plan for me!  I have been a drinker all my life and this time I pray the Lord takes the desire away from me forever.  The sugar cravings are awful though, and I do not want to gain what I have lost over the last year.
Thank you Jesus for saving me, I love you!

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 01:13:27 AM »
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon [quickly] with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
-Mattew 13:20-21

What does this mean to you?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18