Author Topic: Working All Day  (Read 3530 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Working All Day
« on: March 01, 2018, 06:47:07 PM »
I know you guys haven't seen much material coming out recently, but you'll have to take my word for it, I've got a lot of stuff coming soon. I've been working sun up to sun down just to try and get caught up. I'm still behind, and I've got a large article coming out soon, so stuff's coming, but it's just gonna' be a bit longer.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Working All Day
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 04:54:32 AM »
I didn't figure you were slacking at all, Chris. I knew you had a lot of work to do, especially since you said you lost most of a new article you were just about to publish when the website disappeared. So you have to not only completely rewrite that one, but research the other topics you're working on as well.

When you do publish new stuff, it's always well worth the wait and it's amazing to me how you can do all that research, then write your articles in code on the website all at the same time. Many of your articles are the size of a book, too.

I praise God for giving you the abilities you have and the understanding not only to be able to search out the matters you speak about, but to also explain it in simple enough terms to make everything understandable to other  people.

Suelong88

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:45:38 AM »
I look forward to all of your new articles.  No worries on how long it takes.  I appreciate all of the hard work you put into these.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:59:14 PM »
You should have others help you with your work load. Then u can put it all together save you time and stress. 

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 04:00:48 AM »
There's a reason Chris does everything himself, Billy, and he prefers it that way. There's not much the rest of us can do to help him in his research or writing anyway.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 03:02:14 PM »
Ya after I post that I was thinking about it and he will have to just go threw it all to see if the person findings are right anyways. So might as well do the work your self lol

Masha

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 03:20:26 AM »
Chris, we pray for your strength and endurance. That God will allow you to put your skills at work for His glory and that you may continue to edfiy the body of Christ as you are doing. May you be filled and blessed!! And may the Lords hand lead you in all things! You do a great job!!
Praise the Lord!