Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #014 Fundamentalist Christians Are Funda-MENTAL  (Read 412 times)

Online creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 41
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Online creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 41
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #014 Fundamentalist Christians Are Funda-MENTAL
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:41:25 PM »
Cathi Jennex​can't wait 😀😀😀😀

Cathi Jennex​you know how the Bible says that your enemies would be of your own household? that's me...prayers would be very welcome:(

Cathi Jennex​I live with a feminist " head" of the house jehovah witness....long story....please pray for me...

Cathi Jennex​I need to get out of here 😟😟😟😟😟

anvilhauler engineering​__ Hi Cathi. If you join the CLE forum it would be a lot easier for us to be in touch with you re the issues you are facing.

Cathi Jennex​.pray that God would make a way where there seems to be no way

Cathi Jennex​ok..thanks anvil hauler engineering

anvilhauler engineering​Even though we go through real hardships, He does make a way where there is no way. I'm living proof of that.

Cathi Jennex​thank you..that's very encouraging

anvilhauler engineering​Evolution is a functional impairment. Maybe they got the two confused.

Psxpert Sylph​Hi all

anvilhauler engineering​Hi eric

Psxpert Sylph​topic?

anvilhauler engineering​Typo Eric

Psxpert Sylph​what is the subject?

Virtuous Desires​Hi Eric and Kevin!

Psxpert Sylph​hey V. D.

Cathi Jennex​hi psxpert sylph

anvilhauler engineering​Psychologists attacking the real Christians a.k.a. life as usual.

Psxpert Sylph​science is the study of everything around u

anvilhauler engineering​evolutionism doesn't line up with science.

Psxpert Sylph​you can have science in everything

Psxpert Sylph​"the science of boxing"

Psxpert Sylph​"understanding cooking at a Scientific level"

Virtuous Desires​the science of pressure canning!

Psxpert Sylph​... and Evolution is NOT science, LOL... its a religion

anvilhauler engineering​LOL Evolution doesn't have ANY scientific answers.

Psxpert Sylph​they want too... those guys just keep inventing more unproven theories that cant be proven

Psxpert Sylph​it's less study and MORE imagination

HaleFPV​Most of what people call science is just science fiction.

anvilhauler engineering​The answers are whatever they want them to be.

Psxpert Sylph​the truth isn't what causes bad doctrine, it's the leaven

Psxpert Sylph​"beware the leaven of the pheracies"

anvilhauler engineering​Stephen Hawking

Psxpert Sylph​or preachers and scholars who can mix truth with false doctrine

Psxpert Sylph​[message retracted]

Psxpert Sylph​[message retracted]

Psxpert Sylph​too many over-simplified answers on Youtube

anvilhauler engineering​22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

anvilhauler engineering​Galatians 5Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Cathi Jennex​I know a guy who can't read the kjv because it's too hard to understand, but he can "read" 2 inch thick hockey stats every year 😣

Psxpert Sylph​lol

anvilhauler engineering​Considering what real Christians stand for, then why are the atheists worried by us?

Psxpert Sylph​its a shame really, but something like that can show where ones heart is at

Cathi Jennex​exactly

Psxpert Sylph​there's a lot I don't understand in the KJV

Psxpert Sylph​...that's why its good to study

anvilhauler engineering​Yes, there sure is a lot that none of us understand.

Cathi Jennex​amen, Chris

Psxpert Sylph​well, curtain words in the KJB are rarely used today

Psxpert Sylph​I use the dictionary and cross reference them to get the context

Psxpert Sylph​....and te KJB can have a built-in dictionary to define itsel

anvilhauler engineering​I mentioned to Chris a while back that I had a guy blow up at me at the public swimming pool. He is doing a Ph.D in psychology and he sure didn't like me discussing the origins of life and the brain.

HaleFPV​1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

anvilhauler engineering​Wow, Joshua has read way more of the article than I would. I probably would have stopped after the first two lines.

Virtuous Desires​It's worth it to pay for a Webster Noah 1828 dictionary to have a hard copy.

Virtuous Desires​Mine was a gift.

Cathi Jennex​I live with a " slow" client...he's on over 20 psychiatric meds per day...only now are they thinking they should review his name

Cathi Jennex​meds

Cathi Jennex​he's the kindest, gentlest, most compliant guy you could ever meet

anvilhauler engineering​yes, I think the same about the poisoning.

anvilhauler engineering​Even though miracles happened right in front of people, they still refused to believe and that will happen again.

anvilhauler engineering​They need to tell me how the Prefrontal Cortex formed.

anvilhauler engineering​and that's how the argument started

Virtuous Desires​There goes Tonya again! lol

Psxpert Sylph​...15 min left for me 😑

anvilhauler engineering​Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

anvilhauler engineering​Considering that very little is known about the genetics of man then they are way outside the bounds of science to make any comments and claim that it is genetics.

Virtuous Desires​Ha! My wife was just telling me today that our grandson should get this vaccination that prevents cancer from sex! lol I told her "Are you kidding me?! You know vaccines are bad!"

Virtuous Desires​Supposedly a new vaccine for boys. A cancer scare tactic to sell more vaccines.

anvilhauler engineering​People get HPV Human Papilloma Virus from sexual immorality.

Psxpert Sylph​sexual I'm-moral-ity = fornication?

Virtuous Desires​I told her that too, he shouldn't be fornicating in the first place when he reaches that age.

anvilhauler engineering​The petrol tax here also covers the costs of accidents and you could have a lawnmower accident.

Psxpert Sylph​have a good weekend all!

anvilhauler engineering​Bye Eric

Virtuous Desires​You too Eric!

anvilhauler engineering​Anything non-Biblical is a disaster just waiting to happen.

HaleFPV​Massive manipulation of the mind by subliminals in most of the media today is turning people to sin. Its everywhere. Even in Disney films. The devil is in full court press mode indoctrinating kids.

HaleFPV​at an early age.

Virtuous Desires​Amen Kevin!

anvilhauler engineering​If being a fundamentalist Christian is to be retarded then I'm most happy to be retarded. But they still don't have answers to my questions. Who's retarded?

anvilhauler engineering​Thanks Joshua.

HaleFPV​Thanks
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Joshua

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 17
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
Re: (DISCUSSION) #014 Fundamentalist Christians Are Funda-MENTAL
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »
First Article: http://www.alternet.org/belief/study-finds-link-between-brain-damage-and-religious-fundamentalism
AlterNet, "Study Finds Link Between Brain Damage and Religious Fundamentalism"

Second Article: http://www.startribune.com/texas-adoption-bill-ok-s-rejection-of-non-christian-parents/421766433/
Minneapolis Star Tribune, "Texas House OKs letting adoption groups deny non-Christians"
But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; -1 Corinthians 7:29-30
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. -Ephesians 5:16