Author Topic: (TRACT) Catholics Come Home Is A Scam!  (Read 5569 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(TRACT) Catholics Come Home Is A Scam!
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:28:05 PM »
http://creationliberty.com/tracts.php
This is a tract to warn people about the dangers of the Catholic Church and their false doctrines, and it is specifically targeted to counter the "Catholics Come Home" movement, which is an attempt by the Catholic Church to lure unsuspecting churchgoers into their cult. These can be easily placed in doors, on windshields, or simply to hand out in places where Catholics are handing out propaganda.

This is FREE to download and distribute at your discretion. The PDF file is one page, and is in color. Color printing is highly recommended for this tract because of the context in the Scripture and image provided at the end.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
Re: (TRACT) Catholics Come Home Is A Scam!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »
Chris, this is REALLY good, well done.

Now I will be able to print this and put this on the doors of the Catholics that I know.

(I had been wanting to create a one page sheet,
with bullet points stating clearly where the Catholic Church goes against God's Word.)

And now you have already created a tract.
It is good, because it's easy to read, and makes the very important/critical points.

Thanks so much for this.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 08:49:22 AM »
I believe that Tim and I hit most of these points while rebuking the St. Mary's Church of the Seven Sorrows a couple of weeks ago.
I know that I missed the evolution part.

Part #1
https://youtu.be/IjBLd7rQ5X4

Part #2
https://youtu.be/XrIRzTZfab0

Part #3
https://youtu.be/OYj3hnrXtQI
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:15:09 AM »
You should post that on the Evangelism section; not as many people may look at this section.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:22:24 AM »
Will do.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 04:29:20 AM »
It is interesting looking at the pics of the Roman Catholic evil gatherings in the tract.  One thing that is noticeable and from the scripture given in Revelation

Revelation 17 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 and upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

the color BLUE is not mentioned above and is totally absent from all of these evil people's paraphernalia.

Looking back at the old testament the colour blue had a very special place in the items of the sanctuary and the items to be worn by the priests.  Many items were to be of purple and blue and scarlet and gold  ......   but some items were specified to be blue only.
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=AKJV&quicksearch=Blue&startnumber=1

Then later in Numbers we read

Numbers 15 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
37 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue: 39 and it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the Lord, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring: 40 that ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God. 41 I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.

Having the colour blue on the Roman Catholic paraphernalia and what the blue stands for might just be so grievous to them that there is no way they would have it.  Maybe it was totally outlawed by God and that it was never going to be so, so that all those in the world who understood and were looking would notice its absence and that it meant that these were definitely NOT people who followed after God and His commandments.

It is interesting that Numbers 15 as above mentions about going "a whoring" and Revelation 17 is the description of "a whore".
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 09:46:05 AM »
The problem I have with teaching such theories is the same problem I have with teaching that the number seven is significant in Scripture. It is not that colors or numbers or animals did not have certain significance to God in relation to prophecy, but the problem is that people turn around and think if they eat certain animals, they are holy, or if they do something seven times, they are holy, or, in this case, if they wear blue, they are holy. I don't like to focus on such concepts because of the silly superstitions of the people, and sadly, those superstitions are rampant among churchgoers.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 04:36:18 PM »
I would certainly never advocate for a person to wear a certain colour today because it would mean nothing as the commandment was given to the children of Israel under the old covenant.  It is of historical interest that the Israelites were to have the blue ribband sewn in to their clothes throughout their generations to remind them of their obligations.

Although the Roman Catholic Cult is a cult that came about in the time of the new covenant and so, like us,they do not come under the ordinances of the old covenant ruling regarding the blue ribband, I just found it interesting that the blue is totally missing even though the purple and the scarlet and the gold is present.  As children of the new covenant we still look back at the blue ribband of the old covenant as a reminder that we have the obligations to live correctly under the new covenant as children of Christ.  We have been invited to the wedding feast of the lamb but woe to the person who turns up without wedding clothes on.

Matthew 22 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3 and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: 6 and the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. 7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 and he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The Roman Catholic Cult are just a part of those who don't take heed to the teaching of the Bible and will be cast into outer darkness; where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, but we do see from the scripture that that cult is a major player in the events that unfold in the last days.

As true Christians we effectively wear the blue ribband in our hearts and minds and read and study the scriptures daily to make sure we are living as the true children of the promise and that we are dressed suitably for the wedding.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)