Author Topic: Feminists March 2019  (Read 7657 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Feminists March 2019
« on: January 03, 2019, 01:42:37 PM »
For the last two years we have been preaching at the feminist marches in Nashville. This year it will be in 2 weeks on January 19th.
Please pray for us as preachers and for the attendees that their hearts will be open to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Here's the first portion from our outreach last year in 2018.
In the video we reached the event at the 14 minute point. I start preaching at about the 42-minute mark.
If you are not sure what pray about in regards to this event I believe this foottage should help.

https://youtu.be/wtGCryxvs98

Here is part 2:
https://youtu.be/bHXryUh5_xg

Here is part 3:
https://youtu.be/P-oDIqGXp-Q
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Feminists March 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 05:06:03 PM »
Lorraine and I are going to remember that as a point of prayer. That's a very grievous event to preach at, and I hope you'll get all the support you need.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 05:25:50 PM »
Kenneth, has any one in the last 2 years turned to christ at the feminist march.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 08:19:57 PM »
Kenneth, has any one in the last 2 years turned to christ at the feminist march.

Not that I know of.

What I do know is that hundreds and thousands have been rebuked for their sin and have heard that there is salvation in Jesus Christ.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 08:24:14 PM »
Lorraine and I are going to remember that as a point of prayer. That's a very grievous event to preach at, and I hope you'll get all the support you need.

Yes, very grievous. Second only to the sodomite celebrations.

Thank you.

Masha

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 08:32:25 AM »
I will make an effort to remember to pray.

I wouldn't be discouraged if you never see any convert from all your efforts Kenneth! You do not know, and I think many times the Lord also keeps that knowledge from evangelists, so that they stay focused on their work and not get puffed up.
I believe often times a full conversion involves multiple episodes, and yours might just be one in many for a person to turn from their sins, repent and accept the Lord.

2 Tim 2:  24, And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26, And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 05:27:16 PM »
2 Tim 2:  24, And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    25, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    26, And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Thanks for posting this Masha as I sometimes find it a bit frustrating with people I communicate with that they are just not able to see the big picture and hence continue to oppose themselves and ignore what I am telling them. 

I'm so pleased with what you posted that I give you a thumbs up.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »
We found the videos to be so heartbreaking!  Kenneth, I do hope you get the support you need to keep on talking to the feminists and the homosexuals too.  Sometimes we don't know what happens to the seeds we plant, and sometimes we get to see the harvest.

P.S. My assistant this week was fascinated with the street preaching, so your videos plant seeds too!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Matt

• Born Again Christians
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Matt
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 03:19:15 PM »
Kenneth I too will try to be in prayer about
this time. I pray that you'll be encouraged
to do the will of our Father. Seeing the
videos of you preaching to the multidudes
on the streets I believe has certainly encouraged
me to examine myself.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 04:16:44 PM »
A concept that may be useful when teaching on the streets and everywhere else may be one that has a military basis to it.  To fall under God's grace of salvation is nothing other than a 100% unconditional surrender to all of the terms and conditions laid down by God in His word.  If any person thinks they are going to surrender but they themselves are going to make some of the terms and conditions of their surrender then their surrender will not be accepted and they are still at war with God and liable to physical death and being thrown in to the lake of fire at any time.  Fortunately we have a merciful God that we can surrender to who has our wellbeing at heart and cares for us.

This is also the reason we must continually read and study God's word and check our lives to make sure we are still living within the confines of the surrender agreement.  We may make mistakes at times but we can beg at God's feet if we have true tears and brokenness for our error.  To not do that is basically to spit on Christ while He was on the cross suffering for the sins of all mankind.  By an infinite amount, Jesus Christ was the greatest soldier who has ever lived, He suffered an infinite amount more than any man will suffer in the world and He won the greatest victory.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 11:15:46 PM »
Thank you for your prayers. 
We nearly cancelled because of the forecast of heavy rain all day in Nashville.
However, we decided to go anyway, even if it was only for 30 minutes or so.
As soon as we got there the rain stopped.
Over the the next five hours there was a short period of light rain and some sprinkles.  Most of the time we put up our umbrellas.
Afterward, as we left the parking garage the downpours started again.
Praise the Lord.

Even without the rain, it was a difficult crowd. Some of the same aggressive hecklers as last year tried to stop us from preaching.  Several obvious witches trying to put the whammy on us or whatever.  They failed.  We kept preaching the word of God. Eventually, they left.

I'll post the videos as I get them processed.
God is good.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 03:50:59 AM »
Sounds good Kenneth.  You may have sown seeds that will one day bear fruit. I hope that there is at least one of those people who has gone away and in their own little private world is troubled by what they have heard.  Good to read that the rain held off for you too.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 06:47:04 AM »
Wow, when are these witches ever going to learn that the Holy Spirit is so much more powerful than the puny spirits they try to control? I think part of the appeal of witchcraft is having power, but they have no idea what real power is.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 07:15:57 AM »
Wow, when are these witches ever going to learn that the Holy Spirit is so much more powerful than the puny spirits they try to control? I think part of the appeal of witchcraft is having power, but they have no idea what real power is.

I told them that whatever spiritual influence that they might have was just falling to the concrete like the rain and washing away into the sewer. (Or something like that)

Masha

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 05:24:40 PM »
That is great news, Praise the Lord! 

2 Tim 4:2, Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4, And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    5, But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

When I used to go evangelising it happened often that God stopped the rain/hail or snow. Be encouraged Kenneth! Great job !,The Lord says that His word will not come back void. I will pray for all those that heard the Gospel, that they might believe, repent and be saved.

Isaiah 55;11, So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 03:22:02 PM »

This was our third consecutive preaching event at these annual feminists gatherings.
Though the names of these protests change slightly each year, the theme is pretty much the same, the outcry of privileged women who don't want to suffer the consequences of their choices.

The weather forecast for this day called for heavy rain all day long. Our intent that morning make a short appearance, about 30 minutes or so, and then leave because of the inclement weather.  However, when we arrived the rain all but stopped. During the five hours that we were on site there was only a couple of times we had to put up our umbrellas because of light rain. As we left the city the heavy rain started again. The Lord demonstrated his mercy this day toward these rebellious women, and their supporters, so that they could hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how to be saved from sin and death and Hell.
Though Tim, Michael and I had to put up with intense opposition at the beginning, including a witchcraft drum circle, we never stopped preaching the Bible and eventually the vast majority of the aggressive hecklers left.

(Please excuse the audio difficulties.)

Here is part one.

https://youtu.be/bNDodQEkg2o

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 05:46:54 PM »
Thank God for His mercy, and I hope that the stopped rain was a blessing that emboldened you all to preach the truth.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 10:46:24 PM »
Here's a quote from local news, The Tennessean.Com.

"Many sang. Some even did yoga. Others banged drums and shouted

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 10:49:04 PM »
Thank God for His mercy, and I hope that the stopped rain was a blessing that emboldened you all to preach the truth.

Yes it was.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 08:10:09 AM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:12:56 AM by Kenneth Winslow »