Author Topic: People who are really lost  (Read 4723 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
People who are really lost
« on: December 26, 2018, 10:28:32 AM »
Guys, I have been wanting to tell some of the wicked stuff I have found over the years. For example, one day while I was online, I found a picture of what I thought was a girl. "She" was really flat chested, had shoulder-length hair, and was wearing a pink frilly clothing thing. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on so I looked a little bit further and found out what "she" really was. Turns out there is a whole group online of effeminate males known as "femboys". At the time I thought it was weird, if not a little interesting, but when I began to research the Bible more, I found that it was wicked in the sight of the lord:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10

I found other groups that are just as wicked, I would like to see what you guys think.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: People who are really lost
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM »
I do not believe that there is one thing in Scripture that God tells people to abstain from that people are not actually doing today. (Ecc 1:9)
That thought can be quite horrifying.
Sometimes people think that sodomites are just "gay" men or even "Temple prostitutes". However, sodomites are anyone that engages in this abominable behavior.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 01:25:45 PM »
These "femboys" can be either be gay or not, usually, a femboy is just an effeminate male, which is still wicked in itself.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 04:29:07 PM »
I saw something really sick on YouTube not too long ago. There's a kid who goes by the name of 'Desmond is Amazing'-- he's eleven years old and he's a 'drag kid'. He even performs in gay strip clubs! He seems proud of what he does and worse yet, his parents are proud of him! Not only that, but the media is eating him up; they can't get enough of him.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 11:10:16 AM »
Well, the best way to create a "femboy" is to give them a role model. That is why there are "drag queen story times" in public libraries and bookstores happening all over this country. I know of Street Preachers who have rebuked these terrible events in Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida. There's likely many more.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 11:12:15 AM »
I recommend that others check to see if these "drag queen story times" are happening in their area and decide if there is something they want to do about it.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 11:15:11 AM »
Here is a news article from my local area.
These drag queens call themselves the "Salami Sisters".
How putrid is that!

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/national/drag-queen-story-hour-puts-unique-spin-on-storytime-spreads-message-of-inclusion

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »
This is so wrong and disgusting! I have taken my daughter to storytime at our library and I sure hope nothing like this happens here. We live in a small town, but these things will likely start to trickle down. I would be absolutely appalled! I am also not looking forward to when she enters school. I would love to homeschool, but think it would take something drastic like this being taught before my husband would be on board. Although evolution should be reason enough! I told him if we cannot get a religious exemption for not vaccinating we will be homeschooling. Okay, now I am getting off topic.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 01:50:27 PM by Laura »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 03:41:07 PM »
Well, the best way to create a "femboy" is to give them a role model.
I would agree with that, but more so I would agree that is the way to help solve the problem as well. In my experience talking with effeminates or sodomites, I have a noticed a strong correlation between those sins, and there being no loving father role model in the home. (Which, by the way, in many cases, is not the fault of the father, i.e. http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/feminism.php) It doesn't apply to every case, but in many of the cases I've witnessed, the father was either not there, absent often, or mostly disconnected, either through substance abuse, or he generally took no authority role (i.e. had no backbone). In short, a male authority is healthy in all things relating to spiritual structure (whether home or church), and so a role model is a good answer.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:43:16 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »
Laura,

Yes, a little off topic, but I wanted to let you know, IN will allow no vaccines in schools, but your letter must say "religious and philosophical"  Basically, it is like admitting you are a conscientious objector.

The above stories and links are horrible.  People are so lost!  So, so lost!  I find myself just weeping!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 08:52:27 PM »
Another thing I have seen that is completely wicked is the phenomenon known as ABDL. It means "adult baby diaper lover", it basically is a group of people ranging from young kids to full-grown adults who wear diapers and usually wearing some kind of child-like paraphernalia. Some prefer to act like little children, others prefer to take the role of a caretaker taking care of those who do such things. There are so many different ways one can be a part of this group, however, the Bible says:
For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. Romans 16:19
It is completely evil but just like the Femboy thing it also is becoming more popular. I have read why some people go into ABDL turns out many just want to have somebody be the father/mother they never had. This is not always the case but I still pity them nevertheless.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:05:32 PM by Zoologistkid »

Masha

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 02:52:51 AM »
Reading this I just wonder what it is we expect the world to be today. God has told us that these times would come, and when we look around us , here it is. I grieve the lost souls, and especially the children, but it is not a surprise. I could sum up a lot more horrific things that are going on in our society today. Many many more. Romans says: God gave them up, and that is what we see. It is heartbreaking, but no surprise.

Romans 1 :    21, Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    24, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    25, Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26, For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27, And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    29, Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    30, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    31, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural1 affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    32, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

To Laura: Homeschooling is IMPORTANT. I missed the change, but if I would be in the USA I would do it! I would like to encourage you to try and DO IT!!! It will save your children from a lot of harm.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2018, 11:45:26 AM »
I had forgotten those verses until you repeated them Masha.  Thank you!

Romans 1 :    21, Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    24, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    25, Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26, For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27, And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    29, Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    30, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    31, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural1 affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    32, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13