Author Topic: Seeing God??  (Read 2507 times)

Jephte21

Seeing God??
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:25:10 AM »
Hello Guys,

Chris said in an audio teaching that no man hath seen God at anytime so being pure in heart to see God would mean that you will understand God. I agree with him because the bible tell us so in John 1:18: No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. But could it also mean that when all is said and done at the end that we will see God in heaven if we are pure in heart?

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Seeing God??
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 03:05:27 AM »
 everyone will see him on the last day. Coming in the cloud. And the judgement he will judge all his creation

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:28:10 AM »
I guess I'm not understanding because that's a completely different context. To say that "No one will see the face of God in the eternal Kingdom of God," is something I never stated, and that's a far different matter because we are "translated" into His Kingdom.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
-Col 1:13
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 04:14:51 PM »
To see if I got this right, right now how we are can't see face of god because of the state we are in. Like we can't just walk out into space because we will die. Are body's are not designed for that. But as children of God, he will translate us in to new bodies that can be before God and look upon his face. But all will see Jesus on the last day, but then judgment.

Jephte21

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 11:38:49 PM »
I guess I'm not understanding because that's a completely different context. To say that "No one will see the face of God in the eternal Kingdom of God," is something I never stated, and that's a far different matter because we are "translated" into His Kingdom.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
-Col 1:13

Maybe I'm wrong about all that, do you think that everyone will be able to see God in heaven or those who are pure in heart will see God? because everyone will not have the same reward. I take it to be the reward for those who are pure in heart.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 04:12:57 AM »
Acts 7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 56 and said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

It would be interesting to know the extent to which Stephen saw God the Father while this stoning was taking place.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 09:40:27 AM »
All of those who are born again and saved will see God in heaven.

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.