Author Topic: INTRODUCTION  (Read 9720 times)

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: INTRODUCTION
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 07:13:23 AM »
James, from your letter Chris posted:

I'm not sure how to take you Christopher as it seems you are a jot and tittle person. Yes, I did read your little sermon about repentance and how you crucified all those others even my favorite Billy Graham.

I wonder Mr. Peabody...

You mock the doctrine of repentance and name-call but turn around and say Chris is a good teacher. This is called a lie and there is a very specific verse I think that applies to you very well:

Proverbs 26:24 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
25 When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26 Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

To 'dissemble' means to hide under a false appearance and that is exactly what you are trying to do here by speaking fairly. The Bible says you have seven abominations in your heart and these are the abominations God is speaking of:

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

All the so-called flattery you're trying to give is just lies and that's all it will ever be until you repent. When are you going to do that?

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/dissemble

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 11:28:22 AM »
Chris I want to think you for giving me the time to sound off with my introduction.

Sometimes I have to say wow I feel like this is some spanish inquisition and a bit different from attending church if one can, without reprocussions of persecution of some sorts but here goes. First let me say I'm a sinner as are all people but by the renewing of the mind we are more than conquerors. We all could talk about an introduction of Paul which he says "He's the chief sinner but thats stated in one of his epistales but to answer your question at the age of five my grandmother said that I could recite the 23 Psalm by heart. Now that was quite an accomplishment Sure church was good in my growing years, I wasn't one of the best students as we are all rancy at times in our growing years and we have to at times put off the old man and put on the new. To make a long story short I'm not the author of confusion or am I the finisher.
 While I can't say anything against anyone that wants to follow Jesus we all have a learning process to go thru. Right now I am considered a Sex offender. I wonder if we all offend in thought and deed or is that a principal that the bible taught.

We can look at the life of Paul and get a pretty good idea of why God used him. Now I can't say anything wrong about Chris or anybody else on this forum but  can one judge a book by its cover, isn't that what Adam and eve tried to do which is "cover" when they were tempted. Now Chris is a straight forward man and he might use the word  to get one's attention or make some angry. but its working together that gets things done in the christian way. We could all talk about churches or their different points but if one goes by the KJV and presses on for the cause their is hope for all and guaranteed salvation.

I hope that gives an introduction that is a bit unworthy of anyone that overshaddows the meek. Sure we all should believe in truth but its love that covers all.

Forgive me if I am not reading this correctly, but how is this a response to what Chris said?  Is this suppose to be your repentance testimony?  This just looks like you are spitting out something people might want to hear.  I am not condemning it, because I am guilty of doing that in the past.  We want to hear about YOUR repentance and salvation!  Don't feed us a bunch of gibberish.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

4givenessmini

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
    • none
  • First Name: James
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 04:15:18 PM »
To just let God be true. Now I was still young in the Billy Graham and the Nixon era but Mr. Graham filled a lot hearts to lead them to a better way. I don't care if one is conservative or liberal its the learning knowledge that sparks one to open the eyes. Sure we had the Jim Jones Cults back than and I'm sure we know what that was about but I can see Chris's view's also so we should all learn from this Journey for Jesus and we all should strive not to typecast people weather weak or strong. Sure we can all repent but remember we are all still not above the creator but seek knowledge. Now use getting on Mr. Graham which was one of the top 100 preachers of all time in his era.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »
You guys see what I mean? Did you see how he didn't really respond to any of you? You cannot have a conversation with this man.

There is no repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow) of his sin. He speaks a bunch of poetic nonsense (i.e. no one can understand what he's saying), and I guarantee he doesn't talk to people that way face to face, which means he's doing this on purpose to hide his sinful nature. His posts are all for show. Tim quoted Proverbs 26 very accurately in this context.

If you guys want to discuss anything further with him, you're welcome to do so, but I'm ready to show him the door because he serves the new-age ecumenical Jesus, he scoffs at the Salvation Gospel of Christ, and feigns fair words to deceive others because he has no understanding of God's Word.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
-Mat 13:23
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:40:09 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Well james what about hittler? He filled peoples hearts? Or Kim of North Korea he seems to fill hearts? What does it matter how someone makes you feel? It is the truth of Christ that sets us free, not a man preaching a smile on your face.

You say you are in your 60s, so explain to me how is it a 60 ish year old man can't seem to answer a simple question I ask, but yet a child here who speaks little English can or at least try.

The (preachers) you seem to talk so highly of teach jesus is a lier. They teach everyone is going to heaven even the ones who denied jesus.

So james I will try one more time. I will ask you a simple question and I hope that you are able to answer.

How did you come to find creationliberty.com?

4givenessmini

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
    • none
  • First Name: James
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 06:55:36 PM »
As for your question how did I find Chris forum. Well that goes back to the offense. While I was getting dry bone syndrome and wanted to understand more of the word of God I myself took on the reasoning of listening to some on this new method of computer information era. Yes I found the Bareans were very helpful also a few others such as Rittenbaugh. While we can all lack knowledge in one area or another of the gospel we should not dispel others in their understanding.
While I may not be qualified for this type of computer structure I still have to press on as we all do in understanding and true wisdom. Even one of my Baptist a long time ago mentioned about wisdom and sometimes I believe we are all wise in our own conceit but with the principals of God and his loving Son Jesus Christ we all have an opportunity to understand the wisdom. Even the wisdom of Solomon is good if one has an open mind to the Christian  view. So we all strive but remember we have the comforter to keep us in rememberance
Maybe Chris is right I shouldn't have came here as I'm sure there is only one respect and that's the love and understanding of God and his Son Jesus Christ as we can all be weak in many ways in our walk or Journey for Jesus and it is funny That he is the God in the Good times and the bad.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 07:43:16 PM »
I permanently IP banned him. He won't even be able to look at the forum on his home computer. Again, I've been dealing with this guy for the past 3 years in email. He's hiding his hatred and contempt behind flattering speech, and even his flattering speech doesn't make any sense. The fact is that in three years, I never receive any hint of repentance for his sexual advances on underage girls. Because of that, I don't want him here any longer. I didn't feel like waiting for more conversations to play out, so I'm sorry if I seemed a bit impatient.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
Yay  ;D

It will be good to see no more of his posts.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2019, 08:41:36 PM »
I agree 100% with your decision. I couldn't stand reading this whole thread but couldn't seem to stop reading it, LOL
His responses remind me of something that may be in a wild emails thread, I literally could not make sense of ANYTHING he said... It was as if he was sitting at the computer and just typing in the first thing that randomly popped in his head at any given moment, mid sentence.
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2019, 08:46:31 PM »
I was getting ready to delete his account, too, but I'm glad you did it because I wouldn't have been able to block his IP. I have no clue what he was thinking of by coming here after he told you in email he didn't want to have anything to do with you anymore.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2019, 09:17:22 PM »
His responses remind me of something that may be in a wild emails thread, I literally could not make sense of ANYTHING he said...
I had already thought about that long before now; back when he was still writing me emails. But the problem is that, as you so aptly put it, "I literally could not make sense of ANYTHING he said," so therefore, what good would it have done to put in on the wild emails thread if no one can understand what's being said?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2019, 10:25:22 PM »
For me, his ridiculous babbling was very close to the communication you could expect to have with those in the church buildings here when trying to discuss Biblical matters. (i.e. it is a complete waste of time.)
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2019, 05:45:42 AM »
How hard can a simple question be to answer? James last reply made no sense or answered such a simple question. I was looking for simple answer  like "I found cle by Facebook or youtube or even Google."

Out of the hole time I been with you guys, this is the first time I was getting frustrated. More on how a 60 ish year old man can't answer such a simple question.

Once he replied my internet drop. But I said once back up I will no longer reply to him. But I saw he been band. It was a wise decision. I saw how he was trying to talk as if he was a brother but had no idea what the bible said.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2019, 02:36:43 PM »
Agreed!!!  I couldn't make sense of it either.  Thanks Chris, Jeanne, Kevin, Thomas, and . . . Sorry, I forgot the other name.  I am glad not to see anymore of that.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2019, 09:46:02 PM »
The more I think about what this guy has done, the angrier I get about it. When Chris was trying to be patient and suggested that a man in his 60s might not really be tech savvy, he jumped on it:

You are right I never really learned that about computer stuff

Yet he has the computer skills necessary to prey on young girls online. Chris talked about this guy and the email exchanges he'd been having with him several months before he showed up here on the forum. He was outraged that a cop would pose as a young girl, which is how he got caught in the first place. He blames the deception of the cops for his legal problems rather than his own bad behaviour.

I, for one, thank God this pervert was caught and brought to justice. I shudder to think what might have happened if it had actually been a young girl rather than a cop that he contacted. How this guy can even pretend to be a Christian is beyond me.