Author Topic: Christianity Is Not Of Christ...??  (Read 3879 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Christianity Is Not Of Christ...??
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »

FONDRAE FROM VIRGINIA:

I got a question I been listening to you do you believe that we have to keep the commandments with the faith of Christ Jesus

First, I need to say that it was kind of difficult to read your letter; if you can start using more punctuation and separate your sentences, it'll help me out a bit. Perhaps English is your second language, and if that is the case, that's completely understandable; I just have a hard time understanding what's being asked or said in the way you wrote it.
In response, you said you've been listening: What exactly do you mean? If you've actually been listening to the teachings that I do, then you wouldn't have to ask this question in the first place. So not only was this hard to understand because of the sentence run-ons you have, but now I'm more confused because you said you were listening, but it doesn't seem like you've listened to very much of my teachings.

and if you don't then why do the Bible say this

If I don't... why do the Bible say... what exactly? I think... okay, so are you asking that if I don't believe that we keep commandments with faith, that you are asking why I don't believe that because the Bible teaches that?

and the reason I asked this is because you down played the law and commandments.

Where? You're not quoting me on anything I said, and you aren't indicating at all what you've been "listening to," so I don't know what you're talking about. I think what you ought to do is take some time and write down your thoughts slowly and clearly so I can easily understand them (like I have attempted to do for you in this letter), and also find where exactly I said something you objected to, and then quote me directly (i.e. word-for-word) so I can know what you're referring to.

And Christianity is pagan you have do the research on it I am going to say Christianity started from the Catholic Church that we're this foolish of Christianity Christ started a relationship with a people and he came for the lost tribe of Israel and God made convent with them in the beginning. Hope to hear from you sir. 

Christianity is not pagan; that makes no sense in Scripture whatsoever. Perhaps you didn't mean to say that? I'm not sure because your writing is very hard to understand. The Catholic Church is pagan, but the Catholic Church is not Christianity; that might be your confusion. I wrote a book on that topic that you can read for free here:
Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism

If you want to discuss these things, you are welcome to try again and I'll take a look at it. For now, I'm having too much trouble understanding what you're trying to say.

FONDRAE PROCEEDS TO SEND FOUR LETTERS VIA TEXT-MESSAGING

Well brother I am sorry for my writing but Christianity did come from Catholic Church because before the Catholic Church there was no Christianity.

To be a man of God you have accept criticism you say you been save for 14 years and your not humble Christ love the meek.

And I am not a so called preacher but a follower of Christ and my job is not in writing novels. So like you might be a wolf in sheep clothing.

Check my Facebook page since you condemn people instead of helping and the Bible say come out of here my people what does that mean.
"For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you. And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone."
Ezekiel‬ 20:31-32‬ KJV‬‬
This is Christianity and Islam.

Well brother I am sorry for my writing but Christianity did come from Catholic Church because before the Catholic Church there was no Christianity. 
If you believe that's true, then you believe the Bible is wrong.
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
-Acts 11:26

That was 300 years before the Catholic Church.
So let's stop with the "brother" pretense because I have not seen any indication from your letters so far that you're of Christ. Not to mention, you obviously don't think I am of Christ either, so you shouldn't be calling me a "brother." (i.e. That's just a lie so you can stand on pretense.)
In your letters, I see a scoffer, but I don't see a disciple of Christ. You won't even respond to my requests and questions, and you're just sending in rapid-fire text messages, and then, in your refusal to sit down and spend some time communicating with me peacefully, you excuse yourself by mocking me and saying, "my job is not writing novels." Then, when I simply ask you to to take some of your precious time and write more clearly so I can understand what you're saying, I'm immediately labeled by you as "a wolf in sheep's clothing." You are so thoughtless and careless with your texts, that you didn't even bother to consider that you didn't include a link to your facebook page when you requested that I visit it (not that I have any interest at this point). The wickedness of your heart is showing through very strongly; I don't care what your facebook page portrays because I see the sin of your heart by your words and doctrine:
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18

I can know what's in your wicked heart by what you say. So my response to your vain rapid-fire texts is this: Without repentance, which means grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing, you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven because you will not be pardoned of your sin.
Is Repentance Part of Salvation
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-Luke 13:3
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
-2 Peter 3:9
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
-Luke 24:47

God only grants grace to the humble, but He rejects proud of heart, that is, those who have not come to the humility of repentance.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-James 4:6

Not everyone that calls Jesus Christ "Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

False Converts vs Eternal Security
If you believe in something other than this doctrine, then take your cult and go somewhere else. If God ever gives you a heart of repentance, you know where to find us. With that being said, I hope you can depart in peace, and that the Lord God would show mercy to you and your family, that all your needs would be met throughout the coming week.

NOTE: I did not hear from him again. It is possible that he took offense to my comment that English might not be his first language, but I have people write me from time to time who do have some difficulty with English because it's their second language, so though he may have taken that as an insult, I meant it literally as I said it.
I am still a bit confused by this letter. Based on what little I could understand by what he was saying, it seems that he was accusing me of being in league (or yoking together with) Catholics and Muslims because I profess to be a Christian. If so, that's a first; I've never seen that before.
Although it shouldn't surprise me, it never ceases to surprise me how many people write me like this, demanding love, kindness, patience, respect, and many other qualities that will make them feel better about themselves, claiming that I do not show them these things in my letters, but they refuse to show me a better example in their letters to me. Do they not consider that, if I am not exhibiting those qualities that they might teach me by their good example? Knowing that, it is surprising that God, when He had men write down His commandments and judgments about pride and hypocrisy, did not say "this is only for Chris Johnson." Nonetheless, even false accusers still keep me going to God in prayer that He would teach me to judge myself more thoroughly and examine myself more clearly.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:38:22 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Christianity Is Not Of Christ
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
I just noticed something, Chris, December is the month where a whole lot of crazy emails begin to come out of the woodwork. It happens a lot in December, I've noticed for one reason or another.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 09:26:30 PM »
This is a great example of how many people here talk. I am so glad you shared this. Being around this all day every day you start to pick it up. The person sounds like they are from the Philippines. I had people say things near this and when I had someone who can translate what they say in English I can understand  it was not near what they just said to me in English. But with key words and how the people talk I now can come close to what they mean. But this email I have no idea what they were trying to say. But I take it they are catholic and claims to be first church, well no because of the down play the commandments. Maybe they are 7 day adventist. I don't know lol

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 12:16:56 PM »
I sentence in this man's letter came to mind to me today, and that was his comment about "novels."
"my job is not writing novels"

novel: fictitious tale or narrative in prose

Although we were required to write fiction in school growing up, I have never written a novel. However, if this man understands English, his words were mocking in the sense that he was accusing me of writing "fiction." I suppose that, in my mind, I wasn't done addressing that subject, otherwise, I doubt God would have brought that to my mind.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 04:11:30 PM »
The term 'writing a novel' is common (at least it was when I was growing up) to simply refer to something that was very long. If a letter (an actual letter on paper written in pen or pencil, since we didn't have computers when I was a kid) was more than 2 or 3 pages, someone would usually ask if we were writing a novel. This could refer to essays written as homework for school, too.