Author Topic: Abortion on the decline?  (Read 2013 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Abortion on the decline?
« on: December 10, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »
There are currently ZERO clinics in Nashville TN to obtain an abortion! (Down from three.)
The nearest clinics are hundreds of miles away.
Is this an overall trend?
If so, why?
I hope this is some actual good news.

For the last two and a half years I've been scolding the people of Nashville for having these slaughterhouses of the innocent in their City. (Others have been doing the same for a lot longer than I have.)

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/12/10/planned-parenthood-nashville-abortion-clinic/2266196002/
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Abortion on the decline?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:23:53 PM »
Possible your preaching at the PP fundraiser did some good?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Abortion on the decline?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 12:34:58 AM »
Thank God for that. Two problems I noticed though:

1. They were holding up signs in the article that said "Don't take away our care." By "care" they mean "child murder." No one took away their ability to murder their children; they would just have to take a trip to go do it. In short, they want to murder their children AND have it convenient, like a McDonald's drive-thru murder.

2. They stated that they were "undergoing a period of quality improvement and will return with these services soon" -- which most people don't realize means that they were murdering children in less-than-healthy, substandard medical facilities and practices, which I covered in more details in my teaching on abortion (I'll provide the link in case anyone reads this and hasn't seen that):
Abortion: Paganism, Satanism, Sacrifices and Witchcraft
The average reader isn't going to see, or won't care, that their medical practices are not regulated properly because, after all, according to their wicked philosophy and corrupt beliefs, they're just disposing of "parasite." In short, murderers don't care about having a clean environment for murder, otherwise, city gang members would do more community service to pick up litter on the streets before doing drive-by shootings.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18