Author Topic: William Cullum  (Read 6055 times)

WillCullum

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: William
  • Belief: Christian
William Cullum
« on: December 09, 2018, 09:28:45 PM »
Hi folks, I'm 40 yrs old, my mailing address is *************, Hugoton, KS 67951, my primary ministry is to prisoners, and I also live on a homestead with my aged grandparents.  I have a job working on irrigation equipment used in agriculture.  I grow a good deal of my own food and have chickens and goats.  I learned of the CLE Forum from Christopher Johnson, and I found Mr. Johnson on YouTube.  The attached is a testimony I wrote some time ago and have sent to prisoners. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:58:48 PM by creationliberty »
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
Re: William Cullum
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 09:38:09 PM »
Hello, William! It is nice to meet you. I look forward to reading your testimony, but it got cut off. Please see the note at the top of the page regarding copying/pasting and foreign apostrophes. You can modify your original post or add a new reply to the thread.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 09:40:46 PM »
Hi William,

Your post cut off. When copy/pasting from another source into the forum, you have to go back and manually replace all the apostrophes with your computer keyboard into the post box. Otherwise, your post will cut off at the point the apostrophe appears. Not sure, but I don't think the software likes dashes, either. I know it won't accept apostrophes from mobile devices. It's a pain, but nothing we can do about it.

Also, since this is a public forum that anyone can read without creating an account, I don't think it was a good idea to publish your address. If you'd like one of us to remove this post, let us know and you can start over again.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 09:58:31 PM »
I'm censoring his address, it is absolutely not a good idea to put your address on the public section of the forum. Also, I don't see where it got cut off at all; it seems like that was the entirety of his post.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

WillCullum

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 10:02:25 PM »
Okay, thank you for the help on how to use the Forum.  I made the testimony an attachment.  As far as the address goes, I'm comfortable with having my mailing address public.  In the event some are not able to view the attachment I should give a brief summery of my beliefs.  I believe that the KJV/AV is the preserved word of God.  I believe that Jesus is the One God, the Great I Am, Creator of Heaven and Earth, The Son of God.  Jesus has the power to quicken a soul and salvation is a gift given by God.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

stevesams

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 18
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Hello William.  I see that you are involved in a prison ministry.  I am also involved in a jail ministry.  Generally I meet with inmates once or twice a week at the local country jail here in Lawton Oklahoma.  I am sure you have some interesting stories to tell and I would be interested to hear of your experiences.  If you want, you could create a new thread specifically for this topic and we can have discussions there.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 11:46:50 PM »
The problem with listing your address in a public area on the internet is that spam bots are running everywhere, all the time. They pick up on those things, and countless bad things can happen. This is not an analogy where you're walking home in a thunder storm and you have faith not to be struck dead, but rather, it's analogy of knowing there is crocodile infested waters, and even though you have no need to cross the river for any particular reason, you go wading through it anyway... it's more like completely unnecessary risk, especially when God has not sent you an angel to say, "Take no precaution of spam bots, you're good to publish your personal information anywhere you want." I would say it is the same thing as the thief in the night, which Jesus said the good man of the house would not have suffered the thief to break up his house if he could prevent it. I say that for everyone reading, so that all would be protected from the wicked, God willing.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 05:04:41 AM »
Hi William

Nice to meet you. I too live on a homestead. How long have you been a homesteader?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 12:07:09 PM »
Welcome Will!

I think I was able to see most of your testimony.  Thanks for sharing it.  I could relate to part of it, and I know others here will also.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

WillCullum

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 12:42:52 PM »
Thank you Creationlibery for the council on personal addresses online.  I was typing my initial reply stating that "I'm comfortable with having my mailing address public" when you were posting your initial warning.  My intention to was not to refute or contradict your initial council.  As it turns out our messages crossed in the mail so to speak.  I'll consider your experience in these matters superior to mine.

Steveams, I look forward to chatting with you.  However I'm not familiar with this type of communication give me a little time to figure it out.

Strangersmind, I've been actively involved with husbandry for about 7 years.

WillCullum

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 08:17:56 AM »
This CLE Forum groups has been on my mind a lot lately.  I have limited computer time each day and it occurred to me that in a matter of a few minuets I could attach a compilation of the short stories I've written.  These stories were mainly written for political prisoners here in the United States, but I wanted to share them with all of you at this time.   As a side note my edification umber is currently at a 4.  My edification number was a 5 prior to the last post I made.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 11:03:48 AM »
And now it's down again because you are refusing to be held accountable for what you say. A number like that should be the LEAST of your concerns right now. Wasting everyone's time with short stories to put on a false outward appearance (as you have attempted to do in the past) is not going to work anymore Will, and I'm tired of this because I have already seen the true side of you that cares more about political movements and spreading out the false wisdom of unbelievers, than sharing the Word of God, so I'm giving you a week. Today is Saturday on my end, so if you keep wasting everyone's time trying to clean the outside of the cup and platter, and you do not take responsibility for your words...
(and I mean on THIS THREAD BY CLICKING HERE and responding)
...by next Saturday, I will ban your account and block your email address from my personal account. My patience with you has ended; you are not going to continue to paint a facade here like you're humble and try to fool everyone. We had a thorough discussion on Skype with our church this past week about your letters, and everyone agreed that your unrighteous judgments and contradictions were absurd, and reflective of the pride in your heart, not reflective of a man who has godly sorrow as the foundation of his heart.

So be a man, take some responsibility for the things you have said, or leave peacefully, because it should be an embarrassment to you to claim you are a Christian when you act like this, and I am not going to keep you around so you can fool new Christians that might not have much discernment. If you have limited computer time (which I am not sure is even true based on other evidence) then get out a piece of paper, write everything down, and type it out later; it's not that difficult, so quit making excuses.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2020, 03:00:16 PM »
I second what Chris said. William, you had said in the post that Chris put a link to that you would answer to what was said about the emails:

I want to make this post for a couple reasons.  First to acknowledge my awareness that Chris has put a portion of our conversation in this public venue.  Second to put all on notice that if permitted I will speak further on this topic.  However, there will be some lag time before my full response is posted.

What Chris said here about putting on a false appearance makes perfect sense because it's incredibly odd for someone that rarely posts anything to all of a sudden put a document of short stories for prisoners you've written to right after your false accusations and unrighteous judgements have been brought to light. Doing that only makes sense when you are trying to put out a false appearance of humility to make you seem like the 'good guy' in this situation.

Christians are not to act in pretense (a false or hypocritical appearance ) like that. You should be sincere in what you say and do and in order to do that, you need to give and answer like you said you would and stop wasting time. You have the permission and the time to do it so keep your word.

If you won't do that, then the best thing to do is show you the door since you won't depart in peace.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2020, 04:49:37 PM »
I don't know what Will thinks he is doing, but he has contacted me privately on the forum and requested my friendship on Facebook.  I am wondering what he expects of me? I am related to Chris, but I do not run his ministry, a fact for which I Praise God!  I don't have the wisdom to do anything like that.

Will, if you can read this, please leave me alone and please just go and answer for the things you have said.  More, if you have come to grief and godly sorrow, please do that before you contact anyone else here.  I think I can speak for most of us here in saying that is all we really want for you.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

WillCullum

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2020, 09:55:40 PM »
Yes, I'm working on that response you want to see.  Just so it is clear, my ability to reply was stricken for some time today.  I did send private messages trying to get it fixed.   The "reply" button was missing so I was trying to get it fixed.  Thank you Timothy for getting my ability to reply up and working again.  At the time I post this my edification number stands a 2.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 11:16:34 PM »
I temporarily removed William from the Moderator Watch List. As far as I know, nobody else that had been added to the list was unable to post unless the Warning level is set to a certain percentage. William's warning level still allowed him (or should have allowed him) to post.

All this time today worrying why you couldn't reply to a post and this is all you had to say? William, I was expecting you to actually make the response instead of waste my time telling me what you're edification number is. When you finally get ready to give an answer on the post with the email that Chris gave a link to, let me know and I'll do what I can to make sure you can post it. Your response needs to be there, not here. Just in case you have trouble finding it, here is a link to where you can reply: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=926.msg7904#msg7904

If your next post is not on the thread at the link I provided, I will ban you myself. If your next post is anything but an answer to that thread, I will ban you. I don't even want a post of you acknowledging that you've read this. It needs to be an answer to that thread. I'm being strict about this because you have stalled long enough and we have given you more than enough time to respond.

If you need more time, then take your time. Even if it takes you the rest of this week, that's fine. But this is your last chance and if you fail to do this simple thing I will make this whole thing simple for everyone by showing you the door.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2020, 11:37:35 PM »
Thank you, Tim! What Will is attempting to do is ridiculous and nothing but a waste of time for everyone who reads his nonsense. Not to mention that we wasted several hours in our last Skype meeting discussing all this garbage when we could have been talking about other things. We really don't need people like this on the forum.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 12:55:53 PM »
Thank you, Tim! What Will is attempting to do is ridiculous and nothing but a waste of time for everyone who reads his nonsense. Not to mention that we wasted several hours in our last Skype meeting discussing all this garbage when we could have been talking about other things. We really don't need people like this on the forum.

As much as I want to be long-suffering with Will, I have to agree. I found it to be a huge imposition upon my time for him to contact me, both here and on Facebook. Then we had to take time to discuss the situation Thursday too when I am sure all of us would have rather been studying the Word.

I pray Will will repent and take responsibility for his words.