Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #006 Current Events  (Read 119 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #006 Current Events
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:08:35 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #006 Current Events
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 09:11:19 PM »
I'm copy/pasting live chat here:

Maureen L​hello from SC

Maureen L​the Satanist are teaching their religion in a few States

EgoMD web-shop​hello brethren

EgoMD web-shop​Moldova here

Maureen L​hi MD

Xdmp Saville​hello

Xdmp Saville​sorry I am late

Maureen L​the Bible doesn't teach religion, ur reaches having a relationship with God

EgoMD web-shop​Did you know that Jesus is talking to the REAL catholics?)) Look what i've found today on this website , you will all be amased testimonyofthetwowitnesses(dot)com

serene sojourner​They dont call it global warming anymore- rebranded the campaign as "Climate change" LOL- even a dumber scam- if thats possible.

Maureen L​the Catholic Church is a false religion. Peter was married and the Catholic Church took the second commandment out of Thier caticisem.

Maureen L​the second commandment states thou shalt not make any graven image... the Catholic Church has hundreds​ of idols in thier churches

Cathi Jennex​Christopher is my all-time favorite on YouTube...

Cathi Jennex​he only speaks truth and he chooses his words carefully

Cathi Jennex​and humble

Cathi Jennex​and well researched

serene sojourner​CATHI Jennexx- are you his mom or something? LOL

Cathi Jennex​no lol...

Cathi Jennex​I need him to fall asleep because his voice is so soothing and he only speaks truth

EgoMD web-shop​Cathi you might read his dog's mind right now))

serene sojourner​Im thinking the dog is stuffed. It hasn't moved since they started.

Brian Gbur​that true amen Chris

Cathi Jennex​I agree

Brian Gbur​Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper:

Brian Gbur​Steve you are telling the truth. women don't belong on the battlefield! @ we start i hope

Brian Gbur​amen Steve

Brian Gbur​good steam

HaleFPV​The biggest problem these days isn't the president its the hearts of men.

Lego9663 Studios​The biggest problem in general is the hearts of people.

Brian Gbur​yes lego9663 studios yes the hearts of people needs to turn to jesus

serene sojourner​All men/women should just say NO to the bankers wars.

Brian Gbur​that's right a officer & a gentlemen

serene sojourner​Kissinger said " Soldiers are stupid beasts necessary to pass government agendas" That should tell ya who your boss is and what they think of you.

HaleFPV​In my lifetime all I've seen the military do is kill people for greedy purposes. Remember the weapons of mass destruction we found, and when we killed osama bin laden and threw his body in the ocean

HaleFPV​Somebodies not telling the truth

Brian Gbur​serene sojourner: Jesus

serene sojourner​Osama in the ocean? LOL What a crock. As bad as everyone wanted his head on a stick and then they give him a nice sweet burial at sea BEFORE going public with the news. NOT! FAKE NEWS

Brian Gbur​Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper:

HaleFPV​LOL

HaleFPV​They're trying to push evolution

HaleFPV​Its mostly deception to discredit the Bible. A lot of people have been deceived into believing the science "theories" as facts.

Brian Gbur​That's right HaleFPV there a lot of con artist in the scientific communty

Brian Gbur​Carbon dating is garbage!

Brian Gbur​Al gore is a con artist

serene sojourner​Thank you for this chat. Praise our father and give us wisdom in this crazy age.

HaleFPV​Thanks for putting out the audio teachings. Really enjoy listening to the bible teachings.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings