Author Topic: Judeo Sacrifices (linking to Sepherophic System/Tree)  (Read 263 times)

Offline ericmonge84345

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: -1
    • View Profile
    • My E-folio
  • First Name: Eric
  • Belief: Christianity
Judeo Sacrifices (linking to Sepherophic System/Tree)
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:42:10 PM »
To get the context, refer to the part 1 & 2 of the documentary about Jewish cult rituals & sacrifices: https://youtu.be/DFcxHdZmYik?t=35m9s
Let us start a new day!

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 32
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: Judeo Sacrifices (linking to Sepherophic System/Tree)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:30 AM »
The problem I have with this video (and I did watch the first two since what you gave is Part III) is that it specifically focuses on Jews performing human sacrifices as if they are the only ones doing it. I am in no way excusing or pardoning Jews but avowed Satanists perform much greater atrocities than what is being portrayed here and satanic rituals are prevalent in the highest levels of government and religious leadership all throughout the world including America.

Not only that but the makers of this video state that human sacrifice has always been part of the Jewish (Hebrew) religion since the beginning. They falsely use the examples of Abraham and Isaac found in Genesis and the story of Jephthah's daughter in Judges 11 to support this claim and they also falsely claim that Baal is the same as the LORD God. They repeat the argument that was made by someone else in another thread on this forum that the word 'Lord' is actually a translation of the Hebrew word 'Ba'al' so, therefore, they are one and the same.

Offline ericmonge84345

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: -1
    • View Profile
    • My E-folio
  • First Name: Eric
Re: Judeo Sacrifices (linking to Sepherophic System/Tree)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 06:23:46 PM »
I appreciate your observation on that video Jeanne.

There should be no reason to trust everything we read, hear and see on the internet. It's possible I misunderstood the documentary as "Fact" of the whole Jewish population in general conspiring for world dominance through witchcraft magic. Does it really matter at all?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:28:56 PM by ericmonge84345 »
Let us start a new day!