Author Topic: Roman Catholics Murdering Children  (Read 479 times)

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christianity
Roman Catholics Murdering Children
« on: March 03, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
And people are still against us for exposing Roman Catholicism as a cult and telling us that we are just "Catholic bashers".  No matter how much proof people get that Roman Catholicism is totally un-Christian and anti-Christian they still refuse to listen.

Mass graves are found in disused sewers at a former Catholic home for unmarried mothers in Ireland following decades of suspicion that hundreds of babies were buried in unmarked sites
4 March 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4278876/Mass-grave-former-Catholic-mother-baby-home.html

I doubt the deaths were from natural causes and they certainly didn't follow the correct regulations of notifying the authorities of the deaths so that an investigation could be carried out to make sure there was no foul play (i.e. murder).
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: Roman Catholics Murdering Children
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 10:33:07 PM »
Satanic ritual murders are getting a lot more attention lately, at least in the independent media if not mainstream media. Since Catholicism is nothing more than a pagan religion itself, I would not be at all surprised if that is what's going on here.

Something that DID make the news lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2XpJ0Y1DmE

Offline Dedrick

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 02:33:20 AM »
When it comes to human sacrifices in general, its always the higher elite powers that's involved. Whether its Mafia, the Catholic Church or the government. Even still, Kevin brings up a good point, though I guess we should be use to no one listening to us by now.

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 05:51:38 AM »
Thanks for the video link Jeanne and the comments Dedrick.  Coming face to face with outright evil is such a horrible experience.

Those going in the fire won't be there for 3 seconds until they will wish they had made lots of different choices.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Oblivion4463

• Banned
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: -6
    • View Profile
  • Belief: Evolutionism
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 04:55:53 AM »
And people are still against us for exposing Roman Catholicism as a cult and telling us that we are just "Catholic bashers".  No matter how much proof people get that Roman Catholicism is totally un-Christian and anti-Christian they still refuse to listen.

Mass graves are found in disused sewers at a former Catholic home for unmarried mothers in Ireland following decades of suspicion that hundreds of babies were buried in unmarked sites
4 March 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4278876/Mass-grave-former-Catholic-mother-baby-home.html

I doubt the deaths were from natural causes and they certainly didn't follow the correct regulations of notifying the authorities of the deaths so that an investigation could be carried out to make sure there was no foul play (i.e. murder).

Dont be mad at mass graves of children by the hands of Catholics if you are going to support mass genocide and rape of almost 400,000 Canaanite women and children.

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »
 I saw that I think on Facebook. I can't say I was really surprised.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17