Author Topic: encouragement for thosewho choose NOT to vaccinate  (Read 415 times)

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
  • Belief: Christianity
encouragement for thosewho choose NOT to vaccinate
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:15:03 AM »
I started listening to the teaching on United Vaccination.. I try to listen to Chris'teachings whenever I can and sometimes inside  go .....HURRAY! :-) Awesome thorough research for this topic aswell. Ive been into the vaccinationresearch for years. Long ago allready decided if I ever would have children i would not vaccinate them. Then when I met my husband he had the Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS)  at age 12 after receiving a polio vaccin. We have 4 children and we have not vaccvinated them at all!! They are strong, healthy intelligent children and they are perfectly fine. They have their children-illnesses and we treat them mostly with natural medicines.
I just wanted to write this as an encouragement for everyone. I know it takes some courage to go against the grain and it takes some wakening up to go against the medical institute, but Chris' information summs it up reall well. Great job. Praise the Lord!!
I pray it will help many many many making the right decision!!

PS The medical/pharmaceutical industry is one of the most powerful in this world. Never underestimate the money factor in all medical procedures/treatment etc. !!

Offline mndeb

• (LVL0) Newly Registered
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: deb
Re: encouragement for thosewho choose NOT to vaccinate
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 03:06:32 AM »
My daughter and grand daughter live in Florida.  I am amazed at how Florida basically holds a gun to the parents head when it comes to vaccinations. My son and I had many discussions about them and hoped that she would not vaccinate her daughter.  She did, however she is now understanding the reality and is planning to not continue.
 Bella (my grand baby) just turned 5 and starts kindergarten fall of 2017 and is up to date.  However in 2 years she will be required to have the next round.  Any ideas on how to battle the state of Florida on their requirements?  They have quite the system set up to monitor each child to ensure they are up to date.

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 03:49:53 AM »
Don't put them in public school. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:23:08 AM by creationliberty »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 06:05:58 AM »
A part of my being "frazzled" today was explaining in the tea room at work today about vaccination.  It had on the news about in Australia and possibly New Zealand stopping unvaccinated children from attending schools etc. 

Like Chris my overall answer would just be to home teach, but my main explanation was that if these other kids are "vaccinated" and therefore "protected", then how come they are vulnerable.  So then who cares if there is an "unvaccinated" child in the class.

No matter how logical the information is that you try to get across to people on ANY subject, they choose to just stick with the rhetoric that just floats around them every day from the media etc. 

Their world is a completely different world than ours and it just makes you wish so much that those veils would or could be lifted away from in front of their eyes and they would begin to see things as they really are.  The worst ones are the ones who claim to be Christians and go to "church" on Sundays as the things they say completely undermine what we are trying to get across to the world.

John 9 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. 40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? 41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline mndeb

• (LVL0) Newly Registered
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: deb
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 02:23:23 PM »
My daughter is a single mother and while it would be wonderful to have Bella home schooled and we were able to live in a bubble of protection from the "world", that is not a viable option. 

I agree Masha the logic of people that vaccinate their children being concerned about children that are not.  This is the common problem of the sheeple - logic is lost! 

Offline stevesams

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 04:53:23 PM »
It's the pharmaceutical industrial complex. Similar to the military industrial complex. No money in dead people and no money in well people. But there is plenty of money In sick people.

I have not read the teaching on vaccinations which I need to.  But I have a very good friend who has two boys that are Autistic and they were fine until vaccinated.  He believes it's the mercury.
Steve

James 1:22

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 03:00:37 AM »
So now a red flag has definately appeared. My family is planning to move to Florida!! We are planning to homeschool the children, but still would like to have more information on the law concerning vaccinations in state Florida. Anyone got a good source??
(I believe many people are not fully aware of the legal situation, many times i found out there are ways for exemption, people just don;t know about them. My husband f.e. has had proven side effects that cripple him at age 12, so his case would have our children liable for exemption because of the risks. )

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 10:01:47 AM »
As of now, the only forced vaccination law I ever heard of was from... hmm... was it Texas? Actually, I don't remember now. It's been a while since I taught on that. I think it was one city in Texas, and it did not go well.

Just stay out of the public school system and there shouldn't be a problem; and it's not only good for educational purposes to get out, but you actually protect your children from the diseases vaccinated children are carrying.

The reason I say this is because a state would have to find a way to supervise mandatory vaccines. How do you make sure everyone has it? How do you enforce it? Where do you get the money to supervise such a huge project? There's simply not enough military or police force to oversee something that massive, so just go do what you need to do and stop worrying about it.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 11:42:56 AM »
mmm, quess Im a little sceptical about americans legal system:-) Forgive my european conditioning!!
   29, And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
Ill just keep focussing on the Lord Jesus:-) THANKS:-)

Jessica

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »
Masha, I don't know what the vaccine laws are in FL but in Idaho they allow for a religious, philosophical and medical exemption. Every dr. will ask you if you vaccinate and then will educate (lecture) you on why you should. If you can give them an exemption, generally they should leave you alone.

If you can find a good liscensed naturapathic dr, then you can avoid that, most do not support vaccines.

In Idaho there is a large majority of people who oppose vaccines. In my experience, I have never been harassed or asked to leave a drs office for my anti vaccine views. But I do know others who have.

The term "vaccine friendly" can be googled and you can find lists of traditional drs who accept people who don't vaccinate. Any traditional dr who comes out and says anything against vaccines is outed by the medical community. So drs are very careful to not say too much in support of anti vaccine even if they are skeptical too.

Congrats on your decision to homeschool, I pray God blesses you and your family. I pray you receive wisdom and guidance as you move and become established in a new place :)

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »
Keep in mind too that unvaccinated children do not need doctors as often. If you choose public school, normally, in most states, a letter saying vaccines are against your " philosophical beliefs" is enough. If you home educate, then there are few worries.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 01:24:19 AM »
The vaccination issue is in the front headlines here in New Zealand at the moment.

Anti-vaccination film Vaxxed spreading 'myths' at NZ screenings, expert says
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/91109331/antivaccination-film-vaxxed-spreading-myths-at-nz-screenings-expert-says

Andrew Wakefield is one of the medical doctors who has exposed vaccines and has been slammed and ridiculed for it.  More can be found by doing a typical Google search.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22Andrew+Wakefield%22&*

When he comes to Dunedin I will have to attend and will give out business card type invitations for people to find out more here at CLE.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Hwkmn05

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
    • View Profile
  • First Name: John
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 06:17:32 AM »
I believe it is CA that was attempting to pass a mandatory vaccination law, but has been delayed due to protests. WV and MS are the only states with no philosophical and religious exemptions. The rest are about 50/50 and my leftie run state has removed the philosophical exemption. Seems quite a few are getting "religion" due to this now and that will be next Im sure.
  As for poisoning our children, the difference in health, growth charts etc  from the vaxxed in my own personal observation is abundantly clear. My 3 grandchildren all 6-14 months have had none vs several friends and relatives who have vaxxed. I can personally report low weights, lethargy, poor motor skills, shaking or tremors, constant ear infections and colds, and uncontrollable crying, almost to the point of screaming as if in pain. It is now becoming clear to these parents as they observe our healthy grandchildren that there is a marked difference. However, my kids are not ready to share the truth with them for various fears. I advise them they may not want their children around the vaxxed due to the risk of shedding.