Author Topic: Looking for Goat Hair  (Read 2707 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Looking for Goat Hair
« on: November 22, 2018, 12:16:08 PM »

Curtis from Ohio:

I would like to purchase fabric made of black goat hair (or a place which makes garments of black goat hair). I would use this fabric to make a wearable sackcloth. Could you help me locate a source? I live near Columbus Ohio.

I have no idea why you're asking me this, I have no idea why you would think I would have such random information, and I do not know the answer to your question.

I googled goat hair sackcloth and your name came up.
So sorry to have bothered you.

End of Letter

To explain, he likely searched "Goat Hair Sackcloth Columbus Ohio" and found me because I talk about sackcloth and ashes in my repentance teaching, in addition to the fact that I lived in Columbus Ohio for a few years, and Lorraine was born and raised there. He didn't bother to even look at the context by which I came up as a search result, he just went straight to the contact section and wrote me a letter, which was a bit foolish.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Looking for Goat Hair
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 03:37:58 PM »
Too funny.
 ;D ;D ;D
It's too bad he didn't ask about a camel hair garment. At least then you could have given him a Bible verse!
 8)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.