Author Topic: No Shingles vaccine, thanks  (Read 2229 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
No Shingles vaccine, thanks
« on: November 21, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »
At my annual check up on Monday my doctor offered me the shingles vaccine. When I turned her down she remembered that I don't take vaccines anymore.

Up until about a year or so ago I had taken all the vaccines offered to me, including lots of them while I was in the Navy. That even included the first 2 of the 3 rounds of the anthrax vaccine.  Other than the typical soreness and sickness typically associated with side effects of vaccines I am grateful that I have not suffered more serious side effects.

Later that day a friend of mine, who knew nothing about my doctor's visit, shared this article:
http://healthimpactnews.com/2018/lawsuits-mount-against-shingles-vaccine/

I've heard it said that "coincidence" is NOT a kosher word.  ;)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: No Shingles vaccine, thanks
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 05:42:02 PM »
Our Lord Jesus Christ gives us understanding so we will be protected from the wicked, and saved not only from sin and God's judgment, but also from many harmful things in this life.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 07:04:00 PM »
Thanks for the link too Kenneth as this kind of stuff is valuable information that I can use. 

Also not necessarily a "coincidence" but the right information at just the right time.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:55:46 PM »
Hey, Kenneth, I've noticed that when people use arguments for vaccination, they use bad examples like Polio or the old pulling on the heartstrings technique like when I was on youtube and I saw a video about "Unbelievable Doctor Stories That Went Viral After Someone Started #ShareAStoryInOneTweet". The whole video involved all of these stories about people who started vaccinating or shaming people who don't do vaccinations. Basically, the same old bad tactics.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?