Author Topic: The truth about "civil rights" acts  (Read 3152 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
The truth about "civil rights" acts
« on: November 18, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »
Hey Guys, I've got a question involving the so-called equal rights acts of the 20th century, like the ERA, Civil Rights Act, The voting rights act, the claim is that these acts gave equal protection of the law to women, blacks, and other races, however, since all of those acts were created by wicked people who were communists, what actual freedoms were lost? It is just like the fourteenth amendment, I have heard Chris say that made everyone a slave, so could I please have an explanation on such topics? Thanks.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: The truth about "civil rights" acts
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 08:55:30 PM »
These 'laws' are what created things like affirmative action, where an employer HAS to hire a certain number of minorities, whether they are the best qualified for the job or not. It's nothing more than reverse discrimination.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 09:15:01 PM »
Thanks, Jeanne, for that I really want to get to the truth of the matter because I am constantly being fed the garbage that it made everyone equal and if you don't agree with any civil rights group (feminism, civil rights, or any other group), you are automatically a racist, a xenophobe, a sexist, or some other railing untrue term.

Also, is it true that the Black power organizations (BLack Lives matter, The Black Panthers, and others) were/are racist?
I have seen people in those movements say racist things but the organizations claimed that it was made by a few members, not the whole group.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 05:08:09 AM »
Those accusations are what is known as 'projection', where you accuse someone else of the very things you're doing yourself. So yes, all these organisations are racist, whether they think they are or not. They say they can't be racist because they don't have the power to persecute/subjugate (whatever term you want to use) the people they think are persecuting THEM. It's all a load of cow manure. They play the victim to play on people's emotions and get what they want without doing anything to deserve what they get.

It's all a part of the plan of the communists to take over the country by destroying it from within.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
I get it now, Jeanne, it's the old "not all" tactic, the minute that you say that these groups are racist and point to the quotations where they say racist things, fans of it will automatically either rail at you or say "well, he/she was but that was only one person, not all of the group was like that". Thanks for pointing that out.

I also found the biggest lie about the old black panthers, from the co-founder Huey Newton, "We've never advocated violence". Are you kidding me? These people are same people who would run around saying, "The revolution has come, it's time to pick up the gun. Off the Pigs!" The most ironic part about this whole thing is that the old black panther group is calling the new group to be illegitimate, however, a simple search online reveals that the old and the new Panthers are the same things. They act like the old panthers, they speak like them, so why can't the old panthers admit it?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 11:15:26 AM »
Yes, this is so true!  Thanks Jeanne for your explanation, although short, was true.  People yell "discrimination" and they jump through hoops to give a job if the person is considered to be a "minority."

I have a side-note on this.  I worked summers to pay for books and personal items and I had to keep my grades up in college to keep a scholarship through the state of IN.  I went to school with a few people with darker skin that had full-ride scholarships.  Some worked hard for them and did well.  However, there were a few I actually over-heard saying things like, "I didn't do well on that exam.  It doesn't matter.  I don't have to pay for it."  It made me mad.  I had to pay for every book and sometimes even part of my housing and if I didn't do well in my classes, I would lose my scholarship.  Now I understand that my education really doesn't mean much in the biblical picture, but at the time, it was a huge frustration.

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 09:53:53 PM »
Tonya, that attitude comes from the fact that many of these minorities are given the world on a silver platter because they are so persecuted.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »
Yes, now I understand that and I also understand the value of me working for it.  At the time though, it was frustrating to say the least.

Through the teachings Chris has put out, I have found the truth setting me free!  Just like the scriptures say!  Why am I always surprised when God is Faithful?  He says He is in his word.

Anyway, here is my point (I tend to run my mouth too much, or in this case my fingers.)  I now understand better about minorities being treated differently in our society and how the world views this versus how God views it.  The Lord expect them to come to repentance just like any other person (mankind).  He doesn't really say much about skin color, so why should we treat people of different skin colors, languages, etc. . . any differently?  We shouldn't.  It is sad how unbiblical this world has become and it is only going to get worse.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 11:09:30 AM »
Tonya, you are hitting the nail on the head, the problem is the fact that these people are treated with persecution or are given the treatment that they are better than you. Both of these philosophies come from these communistic groups, who preach that the world is out to get you and that you must fight back or are taught that you will always be seen as being lesser than equal. Then there are these black communities which are a prison for those that live inside. They see problems where there are no problems, however, they cannot problems within their own communities.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
Yes.  And it really violates the Word when it says:

But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. James 2:9

I no longer really know anyone involved in this movement, but if I did, I would be praying for them to know the truth.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »
You're completely right, Tonya, in these communities if someone is seen as a hero like MLK Jr., Huey Newton; then you cannot question them or you will be seen as a traitor to the highest regard. The black lives matter movement is seen to be the ultimate hero for civil rights, I always hear "Oh, mister king would be rolling in his grave," from people who are on the conservative ( they are just as blind as the liberal side) but they use the same tactics as King did.