Author Topic: Autism  (Read 1460 times)

Paul Sr

Autism
« on: November 15, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »
 I have a nephew who is severely autistic. My sister noticed he was different after he was vaccinated at around 1 year. He seemed very normal up until that point. Now he is 17 years old heavily medicated and can't read or talk much. Is it possible for him to be saved?

Masha

Re: Autism
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
Dear Paul, I think others are probably more able to answer your question, but I will give you my input. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.
I believe when a person is not able to understand the gospel, he/she is not able to repent, therefor would not be able to make a choice to turn from sin and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as savior.
I believe God in those cases considers them like children, and they are accepted in the Kingdom of God.

Mat 19:14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Autism
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 02:16:27 PM »
I have met many children all over the spectrum.  I have seen one thing to be true no matter what part of the spectrum the child/young adult is on:  They CAN learn the Word of God!  It takes a parent dedicated to teaching it, reading it with them, and living it.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13