Author Topic: (VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt. 6  (Read 287 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt. 6
« on: January 30, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
Re: (VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt. 6
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:58:01 AM »
I come from feminist capital. (The Netherlands) Grew up with lots of these principles, our culture is saturated with it. I am now on part 3, because I really don't have much time:-) I listen while Im managing house and children:-) but Im slowly progressing through all these teachings.
GREAT!! I especially loved all the statistics!! And the REAL definition!!! Praise the Lord!!

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 33
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt. 6
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »
I finished listening to this this afternoon.  Another excellent teaching telling it just the way it is.  I am one of those who has been assaulted so many times for no reason and didn't do any retaliation.  This church group here is the only group of Christians I have been around who can see feminism for what it is. 

Some basic scripture
One day my wife even kicked me in the face for no reason right in front of the children and so they were witnesses and could even say what happened.  No one wanted to know.  But I was a villain for allowing my children to tell people what she did.  The scripture like below is worthless in the church buildings around those of the "zombie apocalypse", they are so indoctrinated my the media and don't really want to be Christians, they just go along on Sundays to catch up with their friends.

Matthew 18 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Children are witnesses too (it doesn't say they have to be adults) and they say it just the way it is.

This scripture below was always important to me because when people in this world refuse to believe when one tells them what happened then it is assuring to know that all of the hidden things will be brought out in to the light.

Luke 12 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. 4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

The modern day Pharisees are the "pastors" and they have no fear of God nor do they have a desire for truth and justice and people living life in accordance with the Word of God.

I am actually over all of this stuff for the last so many years and I am only writing this for anyone else out there who might have been through the same kind of stuff and let you know you are not alone and there are others out there who believe what you say is happening behind closed doors.  Today I have a smile on my face and live a happy life and am so glad to be almost 100% sanctified away from those in the church buildings. 

CLE is an excellent church to be a part of.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.