Author Topic: Rebuking Trump Worshippers  (Read 8275 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Rebuking Trump Worshippers
« on: October 24, 2018, 01:10:20 PM »

Chrissy from Michigan:

There is one thing that I do not agree with you regarding Donald Trump. I do not believe that this man is evil. I believe that he is a relatively new Christian believer and is honoring the Lord in his life and in his position as President. I have not gone over your article with a fine tooth comb, however when I saw his name listed with some others, I just could not agree with your statement.

I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression somewhere along the line. I don't care what you personally believe. I care about what Jesus Christ told us:
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
-Mark 10:25

I hope you have a wonderful day.

END OF EXCHANGE

I know this is short, and I'm sure she scoffed at this response, but we serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and worship Him only. For someone to believe a man just happens to become a "Christian" right around the same time he's running for presidential office is simply a naive, willful blindness in the wicked hearts of churchgoers. As I pointed out in my teaching, Donald Trump does not believe on the Christian God of the Bible, and has stated publically that's he's never asked God for forgiveness, which means he's never been born again in the Spirit of God.
See: http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/trump501c3.php
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

TruthKeeper

Re: Rebuking Trump Worshippers
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 08:21:03 PM »
I haven't read your article about Trump but he is not a Christian... Unfortunately, "Christians" are believing that he is a New Christian and just needs to learn. ::sigh::

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 05:41:56 PM »
I read an article a while back saying that his 'spiritual adviser' is Paula White. (I mistakenly posted somewhere else that I can't remember now that is was Joyce Meyer.) She's one of the prosperity gospel crowd like Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, and their kind.

You can read a bit about her and Trump here:

https://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-paula-white-prosperity-gospel-655064

I read in another article a few days ago that she also has an apartment in Trump Tower.

i7sharp

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dido
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »
Christopher, have you ever prayed for Donald Trump?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 10:06:46 AM »
I don't recall off the top of my head. I've prayed for a lot of people. Why do you ask?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

i7sharp

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 11:49:47 AM »
I asked because I was curious.

What do you think of this?:
I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks,
be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority;
that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1 Timothy 2:1-2

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 12:25:37 PM »
I find it interesting that this verse comes out when Donald Trump is president, but where was this verse when Obama was president? I guarantee almost none of these people (like Chrissy from Michigan) quoted that for the last president. After I've had more time to consider it, I remember that I have prayed much more for Obama and his family than I have for Trump and his family.

As a side note Dido, please don't think your passive aggressiveness is going unnoticed. I've just been trying to exercise patience with you.

Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-Proverbs 15:10
Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
-Proverbs 9:8
Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
-Proverbs 13:10

i7sharp

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 02:30:09 PM »
"... but where was this verse when Obama was president?"

I have prayed for almost 200 leaders since 2004.  I created this (see attached) in 2004.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 02:48:50 PM »
Great, so I hope you'll join me in reproof of people like Chrissy from Michigan, and her false claim that Trump is a Christian, which is the subject matter of the email in this post. (i.e. It's that contextual issue we've been talking to you about before.) Between prayer and rebuke, prayer is the easier of the two, and is more readily accepted by the general populous, which is why more people are willing to do it, but we ought to be doing both.

Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
-Proverbs 12:1

Masha

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 04:00:55 PM »
Chris, great rebuke!

It must be because I am not American but I cannot understand anyone would consider a president candidate or elect a Christian.... it just does not match.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »
It must be because I am not American but I cannot understand anyone would consider a president candidate or elect a Christian.... it just does not match.
Perhaps the reason for that is because of how many moral compromises must be made in modern American politics in order to reach that position, and it would require compromising the commandments of Christ. Preaching the truth of the Word of God won't get you votes.

i7sharp

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
:After I've had more time to consider it, I remember that I have prayed much more for Obama and his family than I have for Trump and his family."

Why is that? Perhaps because you liked Obama more than you do Trump?
Do you believe Obama is Christian?

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 05:49:47 PM »
Again, that has nothing to do with the original discussion. I'm really getting sick and tired of your backhanded attacks. You claim that you don't have time to make long posts, and you have STILL avoided the question I posed in your introductory thread about whether you have actually repented or not. As of now, I'm putting you in time out for being able to post on this forum at all. Maybe you can use that time to come up with some decent answers to the questions you have been avoiding because you're busy babysitting.

Maybe you missed Chris' last post in which he said:

Perhaps the reason for that is because of how many moral compromises must be made in modern American politics in order to reach that position, and it would require compromising the commandments of Christ. Preaching the truth of the Word of God won't get you votes.

He knows Obama is not a Christian and is probably even more wicked than Trump. It's the wicked who need prayer the most.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:12:25 PM by Jeanne »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 06:55:10 PM »
That's the passive-aggressiveness I was talking about. He's upset that I rebuked him in another post, and that's why he's not going to get a long with us, namely, the pride of his heart. When I kindly told him that we needed him to start providing context to his posts, instead of doing so, he responds:
From: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=356.msg2412#msg2412
At 19, I became an air traffic controller who had to give precise instructions.
At 25, I made flight plans for Qantas, Air New Zealand, and other airlines as an employee of Qantas (Australia's flag carrier, as you know). I briefed only the captains-in-command of every flight I did and had them sign the plans I had made - how much fuel they need, what kind of winds, etc. they will encounter, for example, on a 7hr-30min flight from Manila to Sydney (with Melbourne as alternative airport). I worked with Qantas for ten years.

That's called pride, and respect of persons, and it's destructive. That's why you, Dido, have run into opposition here, likely because Jeanne was right, you don't have a heart of repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing), and that's why I haven't seen any humility from you since you joined. Because of that, you're not like-minded with us. That means you're just playing church, and most likely, you're not of Christ. It is a shame that Ann, who is new to this forum, has to see this wickedness in you because she has a humble heart and seeks the truth, and you, by your wicked heart, are seeking to disrupt her understanding with your selfishness, whereby we have to rebuke you while trying to assist her in her time of need.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, and Jeanne was absolute right to put a temporary punishment on your account here. You should be thankful she has patience and didn't just outright ban you after that because she had more than enough evidence to do so. However, that patience is only for your sake that you would repent (i.e. have grief and sorrow for your offense), but as we've seen so many times, that patience is often repaid by the unrepentant offender coming back and spouting more nasty comments, forcing us to ban them anyway. Time will tell, and God will judge.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
-Mat 12:36
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:57:25 PM by creationliberty »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 07:05:53 PM »
Oh, I should also note that when I asked why he asked, and he said "Just curious," that was a lie. He was asking because he wanted to find a reason to accuse me of something because he's angry, so instead of telling the truth, which would make him look bad, he lied to save face.

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2018, 01:17:41 AM »
Dido,
if you read this, I am praying you can find and understand about true repentance.  A lot of us have been misinformed in the past.  We must have the grief and godly sorrow...we can't just say some words (like a lot of the church buildings tell us).  Christopher's article on Repentance explains this very well.

There are not enough preachers out there teaching this Truth.  Instead, there are millions of people being deceived about how to be saved and how to enter God's Kingdom.   Chris is on a mission to give people the Truth.  I shudder to think how many people do not know the Truth on how we can be saved.

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
-Luke 24:46-47

It is sad but I think the Roman Catholic church did a number on us...(because I, too, was raised in the Roman Catholic church and I know what goes on in that church.)  Are you in God's Word...we must take time to be in God's Word (KJV Bible).  The RCC never encouraged us to be in God's Word.  And worst of all, the RCC brainwashes us to believe we are better than other people--this is Pride they are teaching.  Pride is sin.  I know many Catholics who are guilty of this sin, who are not humble.  I was guilty of this sin, for many years.  Are you guilty of pride?  In your comments, it seems to reflect contention.

Proverbs Chapter 21
4 An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

Proverbs 13:10   
Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

In your intro, you mention you've been born again for 20 years.  Me, too.  But after becoming born again, for these last 20 years, I still had A LOT of pride, and did not realize.. how sinful I was.  Then God led me to CLE.

Here, listening to Christopher, I finally realized the Truth...And asked God to remove the pride from my heart.  I wish I had known to ask for God to help me with that long ago.  Only just this year, have I truly understood and asked God to free me from this sin.  God is Good and has cleaned out my heart, thanks be to God.  Although, I will continually pray for my heart to be cleaned out of any sin.

God has humbled me, as well.  This past year, watching my youngest son become very ill, I became humbled even more...I am at my lowest point.  God has all the Power.  We are in His Hands.  There is nothing I can do, except completely rely and lean on Him. 

Christopher's articles and the CLE church are a God-send.  Learning about having repentance and the sin of pride, has changed my life.

I pray for you and your family and all of us, that we have repented and that we walk with God and know what He wants for us to do.
I say all this because I care about you.

Here is the article:
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/repent.php