Author Topic: History  (Read 5682 times)

i7sharp

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dido
  • Belief: Other
Re: History
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »
Mike Hoggard has "pagan traditions"? What made you think that?
When did you first hear any of Mike Hoggard's teachings/videos?

btw,
Please specify the time segment of the video I should start with.

Tks!

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: History
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »
Dido, for your sake, we went over his entire video together after the teaching yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. I didn't give you a time segment because we were analyzing his entire teaching, not just in part, so that we could discern whether his teachings were sincere in Christ, since we were not familiar with him, and we found the was deceiving his listeners. The man uses a KJB, and even teaches the correct definition of repentance, as we found out, but that doesn't mean he's right with God.
You have posted links to videos and articles on this forum, expecting us to watch and read them (and without context), and so for you to not watch/read something, especially when we've given you context, that would be the opposite of charitable and considerate. If you have no interest in looking at it for yourself, and then discussing the matter with us, then we'll consider the matter closed, as long as you don't post anymore links from Hoggard (or anyone else for that matter) as a substitute for actual discussion and conversation.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18