Author Topic: Hello from Next Door  (Read 3473 times)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christian
Hello from Next Door
« on: March 04, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »
Hello,

I am Tonya and I currently live next door to Creation Liberty's headquarters, but will be moving in the near future wherever the Lord is trying to send us.

I have been a believer for quite a long time. I was saved in a little mid-week church meeting back when less churches were leavened, but I have sinned and had to repent many, many times.  It is a constant battle in the fallen world. Creation Liberty has opened my eyes to MANY things I never saw before.  I now follow The Word as closely as I can in ALL areas of my life.

I have twin sons whom I adore and am raising up in the Word of the Lord.  I am also a natural healer and work with vitamins, biomolecular nutrition, and Essential Oils.  I also found I have skills in raising chickens and I love it!  My chickens are all organic and most of them are laying now.  It is loads of fun.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Suelong88

Re: Hello from Next Door
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
Tonya,

That's neat about the chickens!!  I pray that God will guide you throughout your moving process.

Sue

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »
I would love an opportunity to try this again.  I have learned some things in God's Word and would like to adapt my introduction and maybe delete my original.  Since my move, I have had more time to study as I work and learn about the things God wants me to change.

I was saved at age 9 at a KJV church after a Hell fire and brimstone sermon.  I knew I did not want to go to hell! So I begged the Lord to forgive me and save me, but I didn't really understand what that meant yet.

I lied.  To myself, and to others.
I cheated.
I didn't treat my brothers respectfully.
I didn't honor my parents as well as the Lord's Word says to do.
I sought fame, honor, worldly music, worldly things, and vanity.

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 12:57:17 AM »
Tonya, I see no reason to delete this original thread, but you are welcome to add to it as you are led. It may help others to follow the journey you have been on.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »
I agree with Jeanne.  A person saying where they came from and that their Christian life has often been a disaster is way more useful than the "cookie cutter" "Christians" in the church buildings etc who wouldn't dare tell their true past and how they have completely screwed up so many times and that they are still unrepentant sinners. 

All of us know that we have done wrong and have been found guilty and have sorrow and remorse. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 06:48:07 PM »
I would love an opportunity to try this again. I have learned some things in God's Word and would like to adapt my introduction and maybe delete my original. Since my move, I have had more time to study as I work and learn about the things God wants me to change.

I was saved at age 9 at a KJV church after a Hell fire and brimstone sermon. I knew I did not want to go to hell! So I begged the Lord to forgive me and save me, but I didn't really understand what that meant yet.

I lied. To myself, and to others.
I cheated.
I didn't treat my brothers respectfully.
I didn't honor my parents as well as the Lord's Word says to do.
I had a boyfriend I did not treat well.
I sought fame, honor, worldly music, worldly things, and vanity.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 05:20:42 PM »
Apparently, it is going to keep cutting me off and won't let me post it all.  Just know that the Lord has been working on me.  I am studying the Word daily!  I have found many areas of my life lacking.  I am repenting and seeking sanctification in many areas.  My old life is over and I will let Him make all things new for me.