Author Topic: (VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt.2  (Read 771 times)

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (VIDEO) The Truth About Feminism pt.2
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 11:26:24 AM »
 Wow! I had no idea that I was going to open a whole can of worms by confessing one of my own faults.

Eric, that's why I didn't answer right away. I need to think through what you had said and try to figure it out. I was very confused. I appreciate everyone's comments and scripture to back up what they're saying. It's been an interesting discussion to read.

Guy, we really do need to stay in context. If you read the whole of chapter 4 in Genesis, you will find it has nothing to do with husbands and wives. I have to agree with everyone else on that. I appreciate your support, but we need to do it correctly and "rightly wield the word of truth."

Chris's book about feminism has completely and totally changed my life. I hope to continue and finish reading the last section, and maybe even try to read it again.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline JohnFelt

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: John
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 02:23:07 PM »
Tonya, Chris's article on feminism has really changed a lot in me, on the way I look/see things that go on all around me too. Haha, it wouldnt hurt me at all to give it another read either, although going over it does make me angry with all of the wickedness you see in it.
Ecclesiastes 5:2, Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Offline ericmonge84345

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
    • My E-folio
  • First Name: Eric
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »
The article mentions the action of a woman who played the role of a man. I surfed the "yutubes" watchin crasy feminist videos and found this one:
Published on Sep 5, 2016

Lesbian Feminist lives as a man for 18 months but afterwards is more appreciative of her female privilege and is happy to get back to life as a woman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Review by NYTimes
'Self-Made Man: One Woman's Journey Into Manhood and Back Again,' by Norah Vincent
www.nytimes.com/2006
https://youtu.be/OQ2fREo3Tjc
Let us start a new day!