Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 2155 times)

ericmonge84345

Hello again
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:02:57 PM »
My name's Eric, currently living in the middle of the desert valley of Arizona after leaving the military back in 2004.
My spirit is weak, and I struggle but I hate more the world without being angry tho I pray God shows me mercy also to others.
I believe Jesus saves those who are truly sorry(repents), shuns evil, forgives others and believes in him- his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
1. The earth is young, not as old the evolution theory tells the world (as just a theory w/o proof). It's a worldly religion/philosophy which is dangerous.
2.There was a world-wide flood and it changed everything because how man was wicked(if not more than today) except for Noah and his house. God promised not to destroy the world again with another flood.
3.The pre-trib doctrine of the new-generation church is false doctrine because it's anti-biblical(goes against what the word of God tells us).
4.I love the King James version of the holy bible because it's the preserved Word of God and final authority of our faith and practice, it stood the test of time than all the other worldly translations.(it's not so difficult to study and research)
I praise God for this forum where I can meet like-minded Christians (who maybe much more rightious than I), discuss and learn as time goes.
Before I joined for the first time, I wanted to find Truth on the internet, I thank God for leading me here.

Severius Brandusa

Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:51:28 PM »
Amen to that, brother. God bless you. I'll be praying for you, Eric.