Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #004 Pharmaceutical Drugs  (Read 843 times)

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #004 Pharmaceutical Drugs
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 11:47:11 PM »
I just signed up for a free health newsletter. Not sure how accurate it is since I haven't gotten it yet but it does seem to be focussed on natural and organic stuff. You can check it out here:

https://signups.livingwelldaily.com/X401T107

Offline Hwkmn05

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: John
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 06:02:38 AM »
Jeanne, That is a good one and was suggested by ND dentist, but sans cloves. I like that idea. Its not like this root canal is exhibiting any issues and it works fine. Its what lies underneath that concerns me. Dentist suggests to pull, ND says no, you need that tooth. I would like to cut back on 4 gms of Vit C daily, maybe the oil and clove will work as well. How do you swish for 20Min!!?

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 06:27:47 AM »
Time flies when you're doing something interesting like reading, watching videos, listening to audios or whatever. You don't have to just stand in one spot and watch the clock while you're 'swishing'. LOL Although you might want to have a paper towel or serviette handy to catch any accidental dribble... especially if you happen to read or watch something that might cause you to laugh...

Seriously, though, oil pulling gets into places that normal brushing and flossing won't touch and will actually leach a lot of the toxins out of your mouth (which is why you want to make sure you don't swallow any of it). Having clove oil in contact with that tooth can get into your bloodstream that way, too, which will help fight off any infection that might be there. I've tried clove oil straight when I've had toothache before (as Tonya said, it has a numbing effect, which is why dentists use it in that stuff they use to numb your gums a bit before giving the anaesthetic shots) but it tastes REALLY nasty and is quite strong. Mixed with about a tablespoon of coconut oil, which is all you really need to swish with, really, you can hardly taste it at all, though.