Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #004 Pharmaceutical Drugs  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #004 Pharmaceutical Drugs
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 11:44:26 PM »
The problem with a lot of these natural medicines is that they have been made illegal in the U.S. Take apricot seeds, for example. No one is allowed to sell them in the U.S. If someone wants them, they can go to Canada or Mexico and buy them for personal use only, but cannot sell them to others in the U.S. Yes, it's messed up, but that's the way it is.

As for probiotics, there are as many different kinds of those as there are antibiotics, and there are certain types that are essential for gut health, as that's where most of your immune system resides. You need to do some research on reputable homoeopathic/naturopathic health sites to determine which ones you actually need.

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 33
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 01:33:34 AM »
You don't need to buy the apricot seeds though as each raw apricot has its own seed inside.  If you can buy fresh apricots in the supermarket or from a roadside orchard the problem for obtaining those is solved. 

All of the other foods we eat that have seeds in them are bitter too such as apples and oranges and grapes.  One of the enjoyable parts of eating apples is crunching the seeds.

Honey is another excellent food to be eating for health.  Hence the land of milk and honey.  In New Zealand we have the manuka honey which is sold worldwide for use in hospitals etc as medical grade manuka honey because of its powerful antimicrobial action and is used for treating wounds and just about everything else.  Australia has the equivalent there and more of it and theirs is even more potent   ......  the lab must have made an error when they tested theirs versus ours  ::) .
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 05:54:21 AM »
The problem with getting apricot seeds from actual apricots is that you need a LOT of them to do any good, and I've never been all that fond of apricots. Peaches have a bitter little seed that resembles an almond inside the pit, too. I have a few of those sitting on my windowsill, but I broke one nutcracker trying to get one open. Time to get out the big hammer... or a brick...

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 10:43:35 AM »
 Exactly! If you pray for the Lord to heal you, sometimes he sends you someone that knows how to do natural healing! Don't discount natural things that can help you get well.

Yes, probiotics is often abused and everything is called that now. Ask someone you know about the best kinds of probiotics if you are looking to use one. You will hear so many answers from the general public that it can become confusing. And we all know who the author of confusion is.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline Hwkmn05

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: John
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
Hello all, great video and discussion on this controversial and vast subject. It seems to be endless and the bombardment of late from big Pharma is just another form of control weve allowed to creep in these last days. Im not shocked about the ignorance from Christians concerning drugs/vaccines and allopaths, it is the way most were taught. We get sick, we go to a doctor, we are given medicine and we get better. Only, as your video so deftly explained, we dont really get better, we just mask the symptoms and never get to the root cause.
  I have been med free for nearly 3 years now with a condition that allopaths warned me I would die if I stopped their meds. Some were black box warning meds. Trust me, the meds were worse than my condition and really never addressed the underlying issue. I learned from Tonya that something I had taken for some time for 2 back injuries may have led to the latest condition. Acetaminophen wasnt something I would take by itself, however it was always in my Hydrocodone  meds. I was somewhat surprised to learn this could cause arrhythmia. I have battled Atrial Fibrillation for 7 yrs now. Nearly 3 years ago after being put on beta blockers, warfarin, and anti arrhythmias, and feeling like a zombie, I decided to go to a Naturalpath. As Tonya stated about the type of people in that business, they are unfortunately into a lot of other demonic practices such as yoga and meditation. There is a an opening for witness there, but that of course is a whole other discussion. I basically told him what I was on and requested to be under his guidance for serum testing and supplement regimen. Of course the allopaths want to hear nothing about this, even though I have been 25 months NSR, Normal Sinus rhythm, 5 months after following his protocol. I would encourage everyone to support Tonya and take her advice on supplements for any ailments. Its great to have a believer trained in alternative treatment, which is the only alternative.
  Jeanne, hormone replacement therapy drugs are made from the urine of pregnant mares. My wife and I saved 2 foals from these mares as they kill them months after birth in Canada.

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 08:18:40 PM »
"If you have a serious infection and it is taking over your body you will most certainly die.  There is no way your body can fight off such an infection like that and millions of people are proof that you will die from an infection like that.  This is the reason I take a lot of notice about research such as the ancient antibiotics project and also take an active interest in the use of very large doses of vitamin c being given intravenously as came up in another discussion we had here on the forum.  (That pure vitamin c is artifically created too as there is no cheap way to extract large quantity of pure vitamin c from plant or fruit material)."

Kevin, I appreciate the fear the doctors have instilled in you. But I can assure you I have had infections, some of them kind of serious, many, many times since I started doing natural healing and I have not died yet. Many of them did not even get serious because I knew exactly what to do. No one needs penicillin. You do not get infections because you didn't take enough penicillin.

It's funny how many times I've been told I would die without anabiotic's. But I have not willingly taking an anabiotic sense ...  I can't remember now! It's been that long.  Most often people do not die from the infection but rather the anabiotic's that cannot differentiate which cells to destroy.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 06:46:52 AM »
I appreciate the fear the doctors have instilled in you.

Doctors have never instilled any fear in me.  I happily talk with doctors quite often and usually it is me instilling fear in them.  Well it is good to know that no-one ever dies from bacterial infections though :-\

Most often people do not die from the infection but rather the anabiotic's that cannot differentiate which cells to destroy.

Beta-lactam antibiotics such as penicillin are only active against bacterial cells due to bacterial cells having a cell wall.  Eukaryotic cells do not have a cell wall as prokaryotes do and so the penicillin kills them and not us.  Other antibiotics operate on the 80S ribosomes versus the 70S ribosomes.  Bacterial cells have different ribsomes than us for manufacturing polypeptides (proteins) and that makes them a target for certain antibiotic compounds that God has produced.  Polypeptide pore compounds like bacitracin (made by God) also disrupt the operation of bacterial cell's cell walls which our cells don't have.

If you have a serious bacterial infection you won't be making any decisions as your thinking will be almost totally gone and you will be lying on a stretcher near to death and other people will be making all of the decisions for you.  Whether people like it or not we live in a microbial world and our bodies can contract a bacterial infection that overwhelms our bodily defenses and we will certainly die or lose limbs if the infection isn't stopped in its tracks very quickly.  Think Strep pyogenes and necrotising fasciitis.

If anyone is against using micro-organisms for our advantage then maybe we should stop using yeast to make bread.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Hwkmn05

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 06:13:01 AM »
You do not get infections because you didn't take enough penicillin.

That doesnt apply as an example because more times than not, the underlying cause is the most difficult part of any diagnose. I could say we dont get infections from lack of Supplements also, but we prefer to treat with supplements.

I would suspect a root canal Ive had for 8 years could be the culprit for infection, however, there is no absolute diagnose outside of soothsayers or extractions to verify this. I also refuse antibiotics most of the time and treat this with daily C. Yes most is made from GMO corn, but it is better than meds, so Ill take my chances with it. However when my daughter got a horrible case of lyme disease, infection becomes a race against time. She also wanted to forgo antibiotics. The ND advised her that she could go the natural route, but it would be twice as long, 18 months, and by that time several symptoms which would impact her life forever could arise. I agree with using both.

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 10:28:14 AM »
 Well, all I can say is, ultimately, you are free to believe whatever you want, and free to put whatever you want into your body or not. Take my advice; don't take my advice. Totally up to you. I just know that my boys have Not had antibiotics  since the age of two. Now at 14 years old they actually get less infections  than the average person. The occurrence of my own infections has gone way down. Anti = against biotic = life. Just let that sink in.

Notice, I don't even touch on trauma care. Trauma care is done very well in this country. If you have an emergency, definitely go to an emergency room. You can pick up the pieces later Naturally.

Have a great day.

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 04:39:20 PM »
The Vitamin C scenario sure is an interesting one.  I posted one other time about a case that happened here in New Zealand and was broadcast on 60 minutes on television.  If you have the time, it is an interesting article that is well worth watching.

Living Proof Vitamin C Miracle Cure 60 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTXSTGGRvKY

A simple blood test would show if you have bacteremia from the root canal.  You might not want to take the antibiotics, but at least you could put a name to the infection you have and why you might not be feeling so good.

Just for interests sake, Vitamin C is never extracted from corn or fruit material etc, it is all made synthetically but is 100% pure Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) because it is easy and cheap to make and is so pure.  Such Vitamin C though would only be used where the high doses are required and the rest of the time we just get it from eating what we should be eating  .....   oranges, apples, green leafy vegetables etc.  And as in Chris' teaching, we eat those for the seeds they contain too. 

You could try extracting your own Vitamin C from fruit etc, but it is going to be a very long and costly process and you will need a well equiped laboratory to do it.  If using fruit you would have to separate out the Vitamin C from the sugar and if using plant material like lettuce you would need to separate the Vitamin C from the plant fibre and chlorophylls etc.  i.e. size exclusion chromatography.  Sepharose gels or agarose gels on a column and running a fraction collector.

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2017, 10:30:57 PM »
Anti = against biotic = life.

Hmmm, it might not be best to break down a descriptive definition to come to a conclusion like that.  Our own bodies are antibiotic 24 hours a day/seven days a week in their normal operation.  We have both a cell mediated and a humoral defence mechanism that is certainly against life (antibiotic).  Day and night these systems are operating in our bodies and killing off invaders   .....  we normally just never get to see the work these systems do until they are overwhelmed or their operation is impaired for some other reason.  The invaders also get killed off by a very potent and deadly array of chemicals.

Sometimes these systems also fail to recognise the difference between our own cells and tissues and an invader and start attacking our own body.  Autoimmune disease.  (e.g. late onset Type I diabetes).

Note to immune system: Not me you idiot, .... them.

Our immune system also normally deals to cancerous cells as they arrive on a regular basis.  When cells go rogue and out of control the immune system kills them all off if it can.  We never normally know it but all of us usually have "cancer" quite a few times through our lives, but our immune system destroys the cancer cells.

Offline Hwkmn05

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 06:53:18 AM »
 Anti = against biotic = life. Just let that sink in.
I dont disagree with that or anyone who chooses the natural way to treat infection. Of course its always better to build up our immune systems and avoid anything that would weaken it. As one who grew up with constant Strep and was always on anti biotics even for simple conditions such as acne, I would have welcomed that. My point was addressing any infection or condition in time. Strep when untreated turned into Scarlet fever and killed many children. That generation welcomed ABs as a miracle drug. Doing nothing either natural or allopathic is never a good option.

Just for interests sake, Vitamin C is never extracted from corn or fruit material etc
I was told most C is synthesized from corn syrup. (Scientists discovered that they could take corn syrup, mix it with hydrochloric acid, and voila: ascorbic acid)
  You could try extracting your own Vitamin C from fruit etc,
Yes, and as ridiculous is the RDA, a pharma set guideline that was purposely set low. Vit C RDA amounts to 1 med orange, hardly enough to deal with infection or other conditions.

A simple blood test would show if you have bacteremia from the root canal.
  Not really. Even if there is infection in that tooth, which I believe there is, toxins that leach from it will not show up in your serum. It is the heart tooth also.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »
Hey John,

Have you tried oil pulling? I use raw virgin coconut oil (solid at room temperature) and put in a drop or two of therapeutic grade clove oil, which is kind of a natural antibiotic. You swish that around in your mouth for about 15-20 minutes and spit it out. Just make sure you don't swallow any of it and make sure you have hot water running if you spit it in the sink because you don't want that stuff solidifying in your pipes...

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »
Jeanne is definitely correct on that one.  When you open a bottle of clove oil as soon as the smell hits you you will say "hey, that smells like the dentists" (I assume dentists surgeries still smell that way).  Clove oil (eugenol) is what dentists used to use and possibly still do all the time when working on teeth, even in the days of antibiotics as it is strongly antibiotic.

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 07:45:53 PM »
Definitely an antibiotic I would not have a problem using. Clove also has a numbing effect. Good suggestion.