Author Topic: What the spirit of antichrist sounds like  (Read 1809 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
What the spirit of antichrist sounds like
« on: September 14, 2018, 02:00:38 PM »
While we are preaching outside of Bridgestone Arena in Nashville recently there was a free ecumenical event lead by Michael W Smith called "Surrounded".

Here is part 2 of the video that I posted from that night.

If you fast-forward to the 37 minute point you will hear the woman preacher encouraging the crowd to chant "Unity!, Unity!, Unity!".

I bring this to your attention because it is one thing to talk in theory about what scripture tells us is and will be happening around the world. He's a very different thing to hear it with your own eyes.

I have to admit, it is encouraging and disturbing at the same time.

https://youtu.be/jjEHbjFjqi8
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: What the spirit of antichrist sounds like
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
I wanted to make sure to comment on this, and first of all, to say that I give praise to our Lord Jesus Christ that you showed up to that location to tell the truth of God's Word. Very few street preachers would do what you're doing, and as you guys pointed out at the beginning, there are actors that pose as street preachers that these people hire in order to draw in attention.

Again Kenneth, please let me know if you are need of anything, and Lorraine and I will do what we can to provide for any need you have. I feel completely useless in what I do because I am not always at the front of the firing line like you are, and I pray that you are richly blessed by the Spirit of God for your works that are a great help to the church. I also say again, if you find yourself alone anywhere up where I live, I'll do my best to come with you so you have support.

Kenneth, if you'll forgive me for offering a Scripture, because you are far more experienced on the street in these conversations than I am, and the Holy Spirit works through you, so please forgive me for any presumption I may have. The woman who said those people teach the Gospel at around 10 min, in the video, I have a parable of Christ I would have given her, which is this:
And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
-Luke 12:16-20

These are the wealthy, who gather more and more unto themselves, continually building bigger church buildings and finding larger arenas in which to entertain the masses, and God will judge and punish those false preachers.

Haha! If you go around 17 min, that woman absolutely refuses to believe that Billy Graham said that everyone would go to heaven. I was sitting here thinking, "Give her my article!" Haha! I know you guys have your own information to hand out, but I was just glad to hear you all tell her the truth, and I hope she does do the investigation that she said she would, and I pray the Lord God blesses her in that study.

She tries to say that she was alright to go in and "worship Jesus" with the false Christians, but she does not understand Scripture:
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
-2Co 6:14-18
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
-Eph 5:11

This is very basic understanding of doctrine in which we are willing to talk with unbelievers, you men out on the street are doing what's right, but that woman does not understand what fellowship, communion, and concord means--we do not worship God in an equal yoke with those who profane God's Word.

I hope one day though, that the friend you were preaching with, will stop saying things like "the Greek word says," because he's fallen prey to that trap too. (He did it with that woman at 27 min)
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/greekgame.php

I suppose the way I like to explain this to people is to say that, no, I am not without sin, nor do I say that I never sin, but rather, I do not live in sin, which is what it means to have repentance and live perfectly. Whereas we do sin sometimes, but we come to the father with a humble heart of grief and sorrow for that sin, and then we do our best to go forward and sin not. Therefore, we do not live in sin, nor yoke up with those who do, which is what they would be doing by going into that concert.

I finally heard that antichirst message at 37 min... I commend you guys for being able to concentrate on the matter at hand outside while having to hear that filthy perversion of God's Word going on inside. Did you hear that woman yell out "NO PERSECUTION!" "NO TRIBULATION!" It is an antichrist message.
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
-2Ti 3:12
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
-Acts 14:22

Thank you for posting another great video of your preaching on the street. It is a great blessing to me to hear the truth and light of God's Word in dark places like that.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: What the spirit of antichrist sounds like
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback Chris. Yes, it would be great if Cathy and I could make it up to Indiana one day for some fellowship and gospel preaching.
I think it would only be about a five and a half hour trip.
We enjoy taking road trips.
I always appreciate feedback from fellow Bible believers.
That is one of the reasons why I post my videos on YouTube.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.