Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism  (Read 4655 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism
« on: September 11, 2018, 03:18:35 PM »
Completely rewritten, this is now a free, full-length book with twelve chapters, proving that the Catholic Church has nothing to do with Christianity, and is a cult of antichrist.
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/religioncatholic.php

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:44:09 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Suelong88

Re: (ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »
So I'm half way through this new article and I'm wondering something.  Do these popes really believe that they are christ or do they know that they are completely duping their followers?  I mean seriously; they have to know that they are liars, right? 

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 03:44:47 PM »
I think they're so proud and arrogant and used to everyone treating them as if it's true that they've actually deceived themselves into believing it, too. Not that big a jump when they believe in transubstantiation when you think about it...

Masha

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 11:24:33 AM »
Nobody knows what is in the head of another person, yet I would say that they are wicked beyond our imagination, they know they are wicked and they choose to be wicked. If I look at their faces on the news than it's hard to imagine, yet I do believe this is the case. They think they ARE GOD, and they play god over those they deceive, abuse and exhort. They know exactly what they are doing.
Many catholics on the benches might not be aware of the wickedness in their organisation, but Im sure the leader of the institute MUST know.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 04:57:31 PM »
I like to add in about this article. Where it talks about the people having on dipers to wait on the pope in the Philippines.

The president at that time told the pope to go home. He was irrigation over how everything was shut down for 1 man. He also said he is just a man he can't save you from sin only jesus can. He also said pray to God only the pope can't answer your prayers. And even say he will die like the rest of us.

Well what I am trying to get at is a few days ago the people had a protest against the president calling him evil and of the devil. He has been struggling with the people ever sense

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 01:39:57 AM »
I'm impressed that a political leader would actually say that. Not surprising that nobody wanted to accept it, though.