Author Topic: Creationist organizations  (Read 1534 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Creationist organizations
« on: September 04, 2018, 04:02:36 PM »
Hey Chris, I first want to say you did a great job updating your article about Catholicism. You have more powerful arguments than before and really show how different Christ is from than them. Next, I mentioned at one point that I came up with the idea of creating a book about the evils of creationist organizations:
I have an idea, I wanted to see what you all think. Maybe I could create a book about creationism and evolutionism are two sides of the same wicked coin. In the book, I could talk about evolution is bad but creationist organizations are just as bad. I'll talk about how the organization's yolk up with evil organizations, how they defend witchcraft holidays to an insane level, what leaven is, how corrupt they are with money, how uncharitable they are actually, how many of the organizations are not even lead by Christians, how full of false converts they are, and other wicked things that they do. I think it would certainly raise some eyebrows and ruffle some feathers ;D.

I was reading your article and I remembered something from the leavened organization CMI (From this article:https://creation.com/refutation-of-new-scientists-evolution-24-myths-and-misconceptions-nazi-darwin-link)

In the article, they not only try to defend Pope Pius but try to clear him of all accusations calling them all lies.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:20:11 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Creationist organizations
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 08:43:21 AM »
Chris, I also found something else interesting. They like to lump false ideas with true ones, they reject because they are "respectable". You can read about it here: https://creation.com/review-how-i-changed-my-mind-about-evolution
Many contributors recount their exposure to arguments they rightly recognize as fallacious. These include such claims as: dinosaurs are fake/Satan buried dinosaur bones (pp. 30, 140), although no mainstream creationist organization has ever taught this; the Paluxy riverbed contains dinosaur and human footprints (p. 110); God created with apparent age (pp. 125, 169), ignoring the correct view of creation with functional maturity; entropy began at the Fall (p. 126); the Bible contains advanced scientific insights (pp. 106, 119, 146, 148, 171); mammoths were snap frozen (p. 36); there is too little dust on the moon (p. 175); the speed of light is slowing down (p. 175); and there are no transitional fossils (pp. 149, 175), downplaying the fact that there are still only a handful of debatable forms compared to the huge numbers Darwin expected.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?