Author Topic: Hilary Clinton Exposed  (Read 257 times)

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • Tonya's Oily Bible
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christianity
Hilary Clinton Exposed
« on: November 04, 2016, 02:04:56 PM »
After Chris' article on voting, I know I would never vote at all, let alone for Clinton.  This video tells a lot, but I still don't think this is the whole story!  She is an illuminati puppet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvsaAb3tweY&feature=share

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: Hilary Clinton Exposed
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 05:31:26 PM »
Haven't watched the video yet, but of course she's an Illuminati puppet! They all are! No one is going to get to be the head of a major country, especially America, WITHOUT their 'blessing'.

Offline Eagle

• (LVL0) Newly Registered
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Brian
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:38:36 AM »
i saw the video @ she total scary!

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 02:23:53 AM »
I never did get around to watching this particular one and it's gone now. I've watched several others on all the stuff the Clinton family has been into, though, so probably nothing I haven't heard before...

Offline stevesams

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 01:19:01 PM »
I think it is clear that Hillary Clinton is an evil and wicked woman. Neither her nor her Husband are Christians; so why should we expect her to be a good, gracious, benevolent person or demonstrate any fruits of the Spirit.  1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned) .  Again, Hillary Clinton has not been born again; therefore she will continue to serve satan until she repents with Godly sorrow and believes the Gospel.

But there is no reason to fear her or anyone else for that matter. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.   
1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Romans 8:15 - For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Hebrews 13:6 - So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Jeanne -- I attempted to watch the "pizza gate" video.  If that is true; that has to be one of the most horrible things I have ever heard of.  Very sickening! I met a man once who supported law enforcement officials in recovering missing and exploited kids. The stories he told me were awful.  It is just heartbreaking :(

Psalm 37King James Version (KJV)
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Steve

James 1:22

Offline ericmonge84345

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
    • My E-folio
  • First Name: Eric
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »
Did they take it down? I got a "Sorry, video is not available screen" after the link.
Let us start a new day!