Author Topic: William: An introduction to others  (Read 3626 times)

wsmTrumpet

William: An introduction to others
« on: July 28, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »
  Hello. I'm William. I currently reside in KS (I work for Uncle Sam).

It was roughly 1.5 years ago at the age of 29 that I became aware of all of the leaven and heresies being taught behind the pulpits of American Church buildings and how common symbols and celebrations have pagan connections that are not of God. I am a believer of marriage permenance and am interested in living a holy life. That has led to me sanctifying myself from others to as not to partake in unfruitful works of darkness as well not fellowshipping with those who have been warned to stop putting forth heresies and continue to do so anyway. I realized at the age of 28 that I was a false convert (believed I was saved, but a) did not live a life pleasing to Jesus Christ b) was a hypocrite in several areas of my life and c) falsely believed that most popular holidays were approved by Jesus.

I'm very glad that I found this ministry/organization. I recently purchased Mr. Johnson's book about feminism and plan to read it this weekend.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: William: An introduction to others
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 05:40:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum, William! I always enjoy hearing stories of how people found the CLE teachings, so could you please tell us how you happened across the website?

I look forward to getting to know you and hope you will be able to find fellowship here, as well.

Masha

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 05:46:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 12:23:20 AM »
Hi William

Welcome to the forum  :)
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Severius Brandusa

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 10:38:39 AM »
Hello William, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ continues to lead you into more of His understanding.

Ruth

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 12:25:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum, William.

There's also an article on the CLE website on feminism that's very comprehensive.

It's sad that God has created marriage and roles for men and women and the world is increasingly throwing these aside in favour of casual engagements and challenging perceived oppression.

I was thinking about what it means to be married this morning. It's meant to be a commitment until death, yet it's being taken less and less seriously, and this feminist mindset is one of the reasons.

stevesams

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 18
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 10:21:45 PM »
Welcome to the Forum William!! I am glad you are here:) Looking forward to getting to know you as well as the others that have decided to join:)

Suelong88

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 08:26:02 AM »
Welcome!

wsmTrumpet

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 07:50:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum, William! I always enjoy hearing stories of how people found the CLE teachings, so could you please tell us how you happened across the website?

I look forward to getting to know you and hope you will be able to find fellowship here, as well.

I've been listening on youtube for months to the playlists of teachings. It was through youtube that I first visited Creation Liberty's website. I recently purchased Mr. Johnson's book on feminism and plan to read it very soon.