Author Topic: Scott Johnson contending for the truth  (Read 10381 times)

rollingh10

Scott Johnson contending for the truth
« on: July 18, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »
I used to listen to Scott years ago and learned a lot , however he kind of went to the deep end and I stopped listening to his teachings. I did look at what he is teaching now to see if he is getting back on tract , I found his last teaching is the last straw and I didn't listen to much of part 1 . His subject was CERN and the Mandela Effect , I though he would be teaching against the Mandela effect but he was teaching it was a fact ,I turned him off and did want to hear anymore of it .

(Mark 13:21-23) "And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:  {22} For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.  {23} But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things."

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

I have no desire to ever listen to Scott Johnson again .
The only Johnson I will listen to is Chris Johnson , He does a very good job on his teachings and I learned a lot from his teachings .

rollingh10

Re: Scott Johnson contending for the truth
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »

I tried to put the verses in blue italics on my post, but it didn't work .

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »
Tim, you're not the only one. Not only have I stopped listening to him (I too used to listen and learn a lot), but I've had other Christians write me and tell me the exact same thing you're saying. You're not alone on that, and that's because we look to the Word of God first and foremost. I hate to see good preachers be turned to the world instead of staying true to preaching repentance and faith in Christ.

If any of you feel grieved because of the turn Scott has taken, then pray for him that the Lord God would help him (and all of us) to see clearly.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 06:33:20 PM »
The guy who showed me creationliberty also showed me scott johnson contending for truth at the same time about a year or so ago. I liked the teachings at first but quickly realized that he wasnt teaching doctrine and his teachings werent edifying in any way. The guy Im referring to still listens to him from what I know...
Try highlighting the text you want first then click italics button (or whatever button you want)
Sometimes I manually type out the code for the option I want and preview to see if it worked... Dont know if that helps but thats what I do...
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
I can't understand how someone can have so little discernment to adopt a doctrine that can be easily tracked back to a woman who ist a pagan witch.
I mean this is something that questions the validity and integrity of the bible. The first thing I would do if I came across such a doctrine would be to type it into Google and see who came up with that. Hmm.. Fiona Broome. Sounds like a witch to me. Hmm... She ist a spiritist who hunts ghosts and researches paranormal phenomena..
She even Looks like a witch, for crying out loud! If it Looks like a witch and talks like a witch, then it probably is a witch. Maybe someone should poke people with Fionas broomstick to wake them up.

rollingh10

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 07:36:49 PM »
Hakim . this  Mandela Effect and I don't want create discussion on this subject as what happened on that Flat Earth subject.
It is nothing but a deception just like a card trick or con game , I just wanted to warn folks not go there, Scott needs prayers
If he could be conned or deceived, then others could also be deceived , perhaps some new Christians .

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 07:47:18 PM »
There's nothing wrong with discussing a topic; the flat earth issue was a problem with a guy in here deceiving, wanting to cause strife, and pick a fight while acting like he was standing on Biblical ground. Please don't misinterpret that to mean that we cannot discuss controversial issues; however, if it's witchcraft, it's witchcraft. Not much more to say.  8)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

rollingh10

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
I agree , It is witchcraft ,

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 09:38:34 PM »
That's the reason I will sometimes bring up topics here that are controversial but I would never bring them up around any others outside of this group because others don't have the discernment and learning that this group has and could be damaged or lead away. 

Hence, no one can say that we haven't discussed certain topics to the extent that there was nothing more that could be said on the matter. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
Tim, I just wanted to mention that if you want to put scripture in the italic blue, press the blue icon up at the top which has the book (or Bible) symbol in it. That will give you the start/end codes for scripture, so just paste your scripture in between the brackets. Once you hit that button, your cursor will automatically be where it needs to be to just paste it in.

All you have to remember is, if the text you're pasting has any apostrophes in it, you have to replace all those manually or your post will cut off at that point. For some reason, this forum software doesn't like foreign apostrophes, so if you're trying to type from your phone, you're out of luck...

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »
I found there are other characters it doesn't like too, so it is necessay to check each posting to make sure it is all there.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

rollingh10

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 11:25:29 PM »
Hi Hakim , I want to thank you for the info you gave me on Fiona Broome I should have done a search on this witch before
I posted a reply . I never bothered to find how this Mandela Effect started and who was involved. I don't know why Scott Johnson didn't know this .

Hi Kevin,   I know, I should have put more thought on that first reply to Hakim.
  thank you and Thomas and Jeanne on how to post Bible verses .

Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 02:29:56 AM »
Hi Timothy,
you're welcome. To be fair, I found out about that woman through a video discussing this nonsense and didn't dig her Up, myself. I shouldn't have made it look like I had.

Usually If I come across such a thing for the first time I go to YouTube  and look what other people could find out about it.

This thing came up so rapidly that I knew it had to be a controlled psyop. Suddenly A LOT of people on YouTube started talking about this at the same time and I don't believe in coincidents. It also became prominent at around the same time as the flat-earth topic and I always viewed These two topics as somehow connected because usually it's the same people who believe in the Mandela Effect, that are also telling you that the earth ist flat, and even the so-called "evidence" is quite similar. These people come up with some wild claims that nobody could ever prove or disprove because even if hypothetically someone Had gone into the past and had changed the Berenstein Bears into the Berenstain Bears, nobody would be able to notice, because everyone who had red these books would always have had the changed version.
On the other hand it is easy to claim that they do this or that at CERN, because almost nobody truly understand what exact they are doing at CERN.
And if I had to guess I'd say they are probably doing something wicked at CERN, judging by all the occult imagery that surrounds this facility and the groups that are involved with it.
But the biggest problem is that the topic causes  strife and railing accusations against christians and people falsely associate christians with this junk, like it is the case with the flat-earth.
Also the mandela effect attacks the KJB, as some people now claim that some words had been changed.
Foto example they claim that it used to be "wineskin" instead of "bottle" in the parable of the old and the new wine.
What that does is to damage people's trust in the word of God because the enemy supposedly could alter it as he wants, and that would imply that God is not in control because the enemy could change the outcome of events in the past.
Unfortunately a lot of people fall for this kind of nonsense, especially in the US.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:49:37 AM by Hakim Mohamad »

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 04:45:18 AM »
These are also the same people who push that Planet X/Niburu garbage aren't they? Although, I do have to admit that I was surprised when I kept reading wine bottles lately because I'm sure I remember it being wineskins before. But, since that doesn't change the meaning of the verses at all, it doesn't really matter.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 07:26:36 AM »
I wouldn't be so quick to write off that a very large object is coming soon.

Revelation 8 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 and the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 and the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Spectrocopic analysis shows that there is a lot of cyanide in the atmosphere of Jupiter and Saturn and the moons of other planets etc.  This whatever being cast in to the sea and poisoning everything with something that tastes bitter sounds like cyanide.

What we call planets used to be called wandering stars.  If a large planet or brown dwarf star and the associated mountain sized rocks and gravel like hail does take the inhabitants of the world by surprise I would rather be far away from where it lands. 

I put my trust in the Bible that something is coming, we just don't call it Planet X/Niburu   .....   the Bible refers to it as Wormwood.

Ruth

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 05:03:32 PM »
I agree also, God's word doesn't change; there's no mandella effect on the bible.

I think wineskins is in the NIV 'translation'.

That's interesting about Wormwood and cyanide.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »
Thanks for that, Ruth. The church building I grew up in switched from the KJV to the NIV about the same time they broke away from the United Presbyterian denomination and founded the Evangelical Presbyterian denomination.

rollingh10

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 11:52:29 PM »
Wine skins are in most of the perverted bible versions , I can not find any mention or the words wine skins in to whole King James bible , I checked the Geneva Bible and it states vessels instead of bottles in  Luke 5: 37 Mark 2:22 and Matthew 9:17 not wine skins .
the Geneva Bible was used by the Puritans before the 1611 King James Bible was translated .

davehenry

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2018, 02:44:45 PM »
It breaks my heart about Scott Johnson :(
I listened to him when i was first granted godly sorrow by the Lord nearly 5 years ago.I can honestly saythat i gleaned alot from his bible teachings,esp on the bible version issue which encouraged me to research by myself.Sam Adams has done an expose on Scott,one of only a few i listen to including Chris who is altho a pastor in a building in Florida teaches biblically which i will listen to now soon.Scott needs prayer,i firmly believe he is saved but has got far too deep into researching the occult for so long he has been decieved and taken away from the very Bible he once firmly defended.The devil has simply just came to him saying what he said to Eve in Genisis 3:1 ,Yea hath God said,Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Mandella effect=King James Bible was changed.
I really do fear for new born babes who may come across his ministry now but i pray the Lord Jesus Christ leads the sheep listening to Scott now away so to humble Scott to godly sorrow and to his knees that he has not been and is not doing the will of the Father but teaching doctrines of devils(unknowingly i believe) and back to following the good shepherd once again".
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:50:00 PM by davehenry »

davehenry

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 03:55:01 PM »
When i said there that Sam Adams teaches biblically that isn't an invitation to listen to him as incase there is leaven there which i haven't been shown by the Lord yet,i wouldn't want to lead anyone astray.Sorry,i should've said that in my 1st post.