Author Topic: Charismatic Indoctrination - Little boy "preaching"  (Read 2814 times)

Christopher_Belflower

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
  • Belief: Christian
Charismatic Indoctrination - Little boy "preaching"
« on: July 14, 2018, 09:47:46 AM »
In light of some of the comments between Ruth and I recently;
I came across this video the other day...

It's sad what this boy is being led into. I was already opposed to it when I saw it was a child.
1 Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

But then after watching the whole thing... it gets worse.  :-\
God wants the money.

FYI, it's in Facebook at the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/100002556991919/posts/1686560234772527/
Chris B
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

Hakim Mohamad

Re: Charismatic Indoctrination - Little boy "preaching"
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:27:33 AM »
I remember being invited to a churchbuilding by a co-worker when I was still a baby-christian. And I only realized that it was an african pentecostal church when I was already there. I watched through the whole thing but it was soo awkward. They Had a white woman preaching a very shallow Message. When they were praying it became really chaotic because everyone was babbeling in tongues.
The only two prayers in -well..- real language were both prayers that God would provide lots of tithe from the churchgoers. And then they had these ridiculously large bags on broomsticks that they held into the rows to collect the money. I wondered If you might get poked with them if you don't put some cash into the bag. They didn't poke me, but I was there as a guest, so who knows...
I've got asked several times why I wouldn't leaven my own church and join them instead.
Oh and all guests had to stand up, while the crowd was cheering and applauding.
That was one of the most awkward experiences of my whole life. I felt so uncomfortable and I was soo glad when I finally got out.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:29:48 AM by Hakim Mohamad »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:37:29 AM »
Couldn't help myself; posted the following on the video:
That's not of God. These people ought to be ashamed of themselves. We are instructed that children should not be in such a position, not even as a joke: "Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil." -1Ti 3:6 -- That means they don't love that child either, and don't care that he falls into the hands of the devil. That's sick.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 11:29:46 AM »
My comment right under Chris':

That poor kid has absolutely no idea what he's doing or why he's doing it. All he's doing is imitating what he's seen the adults do, right down to wiping his face.

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »
To me this looked like something, some entity was speaking through that poor kid. That is neither the vocabulary, nor the rhetoric of a four year old! A todler couldn't do it that way.
I think this is truly demonic.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 07:54:48 PM »
That's a possibility, Hakim, but I still think it's more just imitation of what he's seen all his short life. He's probably heard that exact same message at least once a week, if not on television during the week, too. He imitates not only the words, but the mannerisms and speech patterns, too.

Hakim Mohamad

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:17:48 AM »
Let's hope That you are right for that kid's Sake.
Still I Wonder how someone can do this to his own child.
In my Point of view that's a Form of child-abuse.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 05:43:37 AM »
Oh, I totally agree with you there! That guy at the end of the video said he had never used the term, 'red hot revival' so I assume he was the pastor and the kid's dad. Still, the kid had to have heard it from somewhere, though.

I've seen a lot of YouTube and Facebook videos where kids are imitating all kinds of things they've seen. Sadly, most of those come from music videos. The world would think these kids are very talented, but it's just sad when you think about what's being fed into their minds from such a young age.

Christopher_Belflower

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 08:31:27 AM »
Chris/Jeanne,

Great comments on that video...
I used to have a dialog with that woman that shared the video; over a year ago.  She's in Germany, her husband is in the Air Force but is an atheist. 
I had been warning her to be careful of the videos she watches on Youtube because most of it is lies and deceit.
Well, one day, she started to tell me she had to worship on the Sabbath, her new church building told her so.

I used as much care and meekness as I could and simple wrote this:

"So what do you think about this?
"But Jesus answered them, My Father is working until now and I am also working.  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because HE NOT ONLY HAD BROKEN THE SABBATH, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God - John 5:17-18"

She didn't answer me for several days; so I sent one more comment;

"Hi, haha... I was not asking you a trick question. Just wanted to share with you but not by sending 20 long messages."

I genuinely wanted to establish what she thought about that verse so as to go further regarding being under the law; Paul says I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. - Gal 2:19

I sent those comments on Feb 23, 2017; haven't heard from her since.
Chris B
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

davehenry

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 02:10:54 PM »
That poor child :(i could be wrong but i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up athiest when he gets older.The scriptures says that children are to be raised up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord but that child is being brought up in the nurture and admonition of the devil,i heard a bit of TD Jakes in there also.I remember Chris playing a short clip of a preacher praying repeatitively in one of his teachings and the child did exactly the same wih the way he spoke.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me,it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck,and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.Matthew 18:6
A young boy,not as young as the child in that FB video appeared on Oprah Winfrey show a number of years ago also,which is on youtube.The boy was only copying what he heard his daddy screach(not preach)@ people and they both were unable to intertret what they said on the show when the audience asked them to".
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:41:49 PM by davehenry »

Masha

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 01:52:32 AM »
This is demonic!!
No Holy Ghost is part of this. I wonder how people can take this stuff serious, I can see from miles away this is demonic and nothing else.
I agree this is child abuse. The child can't even read yet.