Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus p14  (Read 101 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 457
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(WEEKLY TEACHING) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus p14
« on: July 15, 2024, 12:52:53 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus p14
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »
if we look in scripter we can find many instance where we are told the day they were born. but when it comes to the son of god, the bible is silent.  God knows everything and because of this he knows that there will come a time they will place his birth along with the faults gods. but there could be a nether reason why Gods word dont menschen the day Jesus was born

in the book of john chapter 1 we read
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

if we read further we are told who is the word

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

in verse 14 we are told the word was made flesh and that flesh is Jesus. so here we know Jesus is the word and that word has with god from the beginning. but beginning of what? well in verse 3 we are told, all things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made. so lets go to the beginning.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 

here in genesis we have god the creator gen 1, his Spirit gen 2 and Gods word being spoken gen 3. now if we look in john chapter 10 we read

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

so we now know Jesus and God are one and the same. So why dont we get a date that Jesus came out of the whom and took his first breath? well lets go back gain to the beginning.

genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

here we have him giving the breath of life to man. he is the life giver. he knew us before the wise men came to him when he left marrys whom.

Jeremiah chapter 1: 7 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations

the day Jesus was born on this earth cant be given a date to a all mighty god who is internal. he was there from the beginning and will be here for ever. he knows all and nothing can be hid from him. how do you give a date to the one who is the life giver.