Author Topic: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p1  (Read 2245 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p1
« on: June 18, 2018, 03:01:57 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

ThomasHGW

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 16
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Thomas
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p1
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »
That thumbnail is hilarious
The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.   -Psalms 119:72

davehenry

Re: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p1
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 12:59:08 PM »
Looking forward to part 2.Myself and my wife have recently left another "church" building and sdimply-enough is enough!
Same old same old.Yoyu're there it's bouncy bears and candy floss but you leave and you're excommunicated.For about six months before we left I was beginning to notice a lot of things,which,in turn I did a study on the position of Bishop,elder and I was taken to parts of the Bible i'd never considered would tie in with being in such a position in 1 Tim 3 which basically told me that the judgment awaiting anybody put in place to watch over the flock who do not do that is completely frightening,and that word is a huge understatement,there is no fear of God anymore sadly and bible colleges and cemetaries cannot teach the charity and compassion and obedience to God's word required to do the role the way the Lord expects.Jeremiah 23:1-2 should be enough to put the fear of God into those who go into that position.As the saying goes-if the head's sick the body will be sick and it will rub off on the sheep.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:25:06 PM by davehenry »