Author Topic: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p2  (Read 3223 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p2
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:18:34 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

davehenry

Re: (VIDEO) False Converts in the Church p2
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for this teaching Chris!
It went up maybe 10 mins after I commented under part 1.Everything does end up boiling down to traditions of men and being respector of persons,Phariseeism basically and under Ceaser-CIO(Charibable incorporated organisation(501c3).It's mainly either protestant or catholic here,theoretically anyhow and those who are not protestant or catholic. use perverted bibles and celebrate pagan holy days anyhow,but as Amos 8:11 says
Behold,the days come,saith the LORD God,that I will send a famine in the land,not a famine of bread,nor a thirst for water,but of the hearing the words of the LORD.
Praise God he also made a promise in Jeremiah 23:3-4,saying
And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them,and will bring them again to their folds;and they shall be fruitful and increase.And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them:and they shall fear no more,nor be dismayed,neither shall they be lacking,saith the LORD.
There is a tiny remnant out there,even in church buildings which are heretical and the Lord will bring them out,it may take severe persecution and tribulation but it will happen.God bless!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:06:58 AM by davehenry »

hidals

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 03:06:42 PM »
Thank you Chris, Great lesson, and terrific breakdown. God Speed Brother! Enjoy your time off and take care.

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. James 1:25

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »
Sadly, it won't much time off; I've got work to do. Although, I'll admit I got some extra rest today (mostly because it rained), so I'm glad for that.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18