Author Topic: (FREE TO READ BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Mark Taylor  (Read 735 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 455
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(FREE TO READ BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Mark Taylor
« on: December 16, 2022, 02:58:54 PM »
False Prophet Profiles: Mark Taylor

Did you know that Mark Taylor prophesied that Donald Trump would become President of the United States in the 2012 election? Did you know that Taylor prophesied the toppling of the Washington Monument in Washington D.C. when Trump was elected President in 2016? Did you know that Taylor believes and teaches that you can cleanse your own sin through prayer? Did you know that if you speak against or question Taylor, he believes you are guilty of murder?

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
Re: (FREE TO READ BOOK) False Prophet Profiles: Mark Taylor
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 10:56:07 PM »
This book is not yet linked on the site itself. There's no link to it on the main page (and there usually is when you release something new), and I can't find it under the "Articles" tab either. So the only way to access the Mark Taylor book currently is on this thread.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 01:13:28 AM »
It should appear now.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 01:20:00 AM »
It should appear now.

I can confirm that it is now on both the front page and in the "False Prophet Profiles" section. Many thanks for fixing that.  :)
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 01:57:46 PM »

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 03:31:23 PM »
I'm not even going to try and guess where he got half of this stuff from, but from everything I know about the upper elites, the media and virtually anyone "on top" in this world, they already have the grasp and the hold to control everything that matters as far as government and false religious structures are concerned. Kind of proved how far their reach extends with the scam-demic over the last three years, but I'm wary about anyone who wholeheartedly endorses either political side.

I agree that Donald Trump has had some good policies, he's been more of a straight talker than anyone I can remember in western politics (and thankfully ended up winning over Hilary Clinton, seriously, one Clinton in the White House was 2 too many), but I could never shake the hunch that if someone powerful didn't want him in politics, he wouldn't be there. After all, didn't John F Kennedy make a move to get rid of the federal reserve bank? (or something like that) and he was openly executed in public.

If I could put forward a theory (and this is only speculation), I think Trump was put in places and through social engineering, media hype, the marxist garbage that's being spewed out by universities and colleges (and many other means), opposition was rallied against him, and the end goal wasn't to select a president, but to create civil unrest and create divides that seemingly could not be repaired. After all, a country is easier to take over if it's busy fighting against itself, and that's just shot up in the last decade with intersectional feminism, ANTIFA, BLM and even the covid-cultists.

I don't know what really is going on behind the scenes but I know a couple of things for certain, 1: the times and the seasons are in the hand of God, and he is still showing mercy to the evil world wide to give people time to repent of their sin and be converted, and 2: Mark Taylor sounds like he would benefit more from reading the bible...because when a population being blinded in the bible is talked about, it's in reference to the mind (a non physical thing), it doesn't talk about the blood being controlled or blood pollution or things like that.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.